[NEohioPAL]Thank you from 216 Films

Joe Ostrica joe216films at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 13:20:45 PDT 2004

216 Films held their first audition yesterday for two upcoming short films,
"Guys" and "Pubs and Clubs." We would like to thank everybody that showed up
to meet us and try out for our projects.

A special thanks goes out to Ray Szuch and his staff at North Coast Central
Casting for their huge assistance. We would also like to thank Fred
Sternfeld at the NE Ohio Performing Arts List for helping us get the word
out on our projects.

Thanks to all the agencies and actors and actresses for submitting resumes
and head shots.

We will be having call backs shortly. After these first two short films we
will be holding more auditions in the fall for a couple of features.

Sincerely,

Joe Ostrica
216 Films