[NEohioPAL]Pirate Info. Needed

Therese Kerns ellymae901 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 13:40:57 PDT 2004

--0-1019283727-1091479257=:40401

I am on  a quest to find out information regarding how to get in contact with an agent that may have information on the making of the  Pirates of the Caribbean Sequel.  I am wanting to audition, and need an agent in the Cleveland area that can help me.  Please forward any information to me regarding reputable agents.  Thanks for your help.

Liz (Pirate enthusiast)