[NEohioPAL]Asian voice-over talent needed

robinsoj at ucc.org robinsoj at ucc.org
Fri Aug 6 11:20:06 PDT 2004

--=_alternative 0064B7E885256EE8_=

Hi,
Please post this message on your list:

We are looking to hire one male voice-over talent for a video we are doing
about East Asia.

The ideal person for this project is a male who has a Chinese or Japanese
accent, has an excellent delivery and can read an English script clearly.

The video is being produced by the United Church of Christ video
department in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. The narration will be taped in our
studio sometime during the week of August 15. It is a short script and
shouldn't take longer than half an hour to tape.

 If you know someone who fits this description please e-mail me.

thank you

Ms. Jean Robinson
video producer
United Church of Christ national headquarters
700 Prospect ave.
Cleveland, Ohio  44115

--=_alternative 0064B7E885256EE8_=

video producer<br>
United Church of Christ national headquarters<br>
700 Prospect ave.<br>
Cleveland, Ohio  44115     <br>
--=_alternative 0064B7E885256EE8_=--