[NEohioPAL]LVE News for August

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 20:51:11 PDT 2004

--part1_1e2.274e9623.2e45abaf_boundary

Lucid Vision Entertainment News For August 2004

Music Videos:

       We just returned from Nashville where we shot two music videos for=20
Stardust Records. http://www.stardustcountrymusic.com . We worked with two o=
f=20
Col. Buster Doss' young, outstanding artists. We shot "This is My Lazy Day"=20=
for=20
Troy Cook, Jr. http:// www.troycookjr.com and "Cowgirl Crazy" for John David=
=20
Lamb.=20
http://www.soundclick.com/johndavidlamb  Two thumbs up for both the artists=20
and for the Col. and his lovely wife Barbara. All were most generous and hon=
est=20
and made Christine and I feel right at home. Scott is busy editing and=20
hopefully by delivering the outstanding work Scott is quickly becoming known=
 for we=20
will have a long standing relationship with this truly independent label.

       We've also entered into an agreement to shoot a video for Lamonyk=20
http://www.lamonyk.com in LA August 20th. Luis has offered his home as lodgi=
ng and=20
the promise of some outstanding Mexican cooking! This kind of wonderful=20
hospitality is the reason LVE continues to be able to offer unsigned bands=20
affordable, reasonable, hell, downright CHEAP music videos of broadcast qual=
ity. You=20
want to be played on the stations or the Internet? You want a full length vi=
deo=20
or a 30 second commercial spot? Drop me an email. Right now another band is=20
taking another step in their career. Right now can you afford to be left=20
behind?

       The same extended weekend of August 20th we'll be shooting a second=20
video for Dig Jelly and their new release SLAM. If you haven't taken the tim=
e to=20
hear this band stop in at http://www.digjelly.com . Not only will Rayko,=20
Rain, Joey, Robby and Atley floor you with their sound, but this is one of t=
he=20
most photogenic group of musicians I've ever had the opportunity to work wit=
h.=20
Not that all the others weren't pretty, but take a moment to browse through=20=
the=20
photos... and Rayko... oy... Rain, Joey, not that you guys aren't hot, but..=
.=20
ya know.

       We've also come to terms with a local solo drummer named Andrew.=20
People, this guy is Animal from the muppets on speed. Absolutely fantastic,=20=
and=20
completely unknown for another month or so. Keep your eyes open for Project'=
Drew!

       We do have several other projects in the works around the nation, but=
=20
until we've signed contracts, I won't jinx them.

       Once again: If you're a musician and we haven't worked with you in th=
e=20
past, please, please, please feel free to inquire. I guarantee I will not=20
only knock your socks off with the finished project, but with the price as w=
ell.=20
If we have worked with you and you're ready to go again, LET'S DO IT!

Documentary:
      =20
       The Chuck Vinci Story is now being edited and will be ready during th=
e=20
Olympics. For those of you that don't know, Chuck Vinci is the last Male=20
American Athlete to win an Olympic Championship in weightlifting. The record=
s this=20
two time bantamweight, Gold Medalist ('56 and '60) set still stand today!=20
Think that's crazy? Mighty Mouse hasn't slowed down one bit! This 4'11" 150=20
pounder still does several thousand sit-ups, pushups, flies and curls everyd=
ay...=20
and he's SEVENTY-ONE years old! What's more amazing? If you ask Chuck what h=
is=20
plans are he'll tell you: "I plan to work 20 more years, then maybe travel f=
or=20
10 to 15 and then maybe I'll settle down and relax the last 10 years of my=20
life." You do the math folks! This man is a ball of energy and it's been a=20
wonderful experience documenting his life. BTW last year he won a bronze med=
al in=20
an Ohio State Arm Wrestling Tournament! He lost the Gold because of a judges=
=20
error, and he's now in training to go put a "butt whoopin" on the 6'4", 255=20=
LB,=20
34 year old that 'beat' him. God help that kid.

EDUCATIONAL VIDEO:

       We had a great opportunity to work with one of the top sound engineer=
s=20
in the country earlier this year. For three days we stuffed ourselves into=20
the Village Recorder=20
http://www.villagestudios.com with Sound Engineer, Caram Costanzo. Now=20
contractually I can't discuss the material, but believe me when I say if you=
've ever=20
wanted to know what happens behind the scenes in a recording studio this is=20
going to be a must-have!

FEATURE FILM:     =20

       Custody, my love! This film has been over a year in the making and is=
=20
nearly complete. We have a couple more days of pickup shots, and it will be=20=
on=20
to the editing room. We had the opportunity to work with the best talent NE=20
Ohio had to offer, and it's almost been heartbreaking to finally wrap. I bec=
ame=20
so attached to the people that worked both cast and crew. I love ya all!

       So, Sue Me, my labor! What a challenge this project provided. We have=
=20
several more days to get scheduled and this too will be over and on to post.=
=20
Every one of the actors on this project were absolutely wonderful. Cheers to=
=20
you all!

COMMERCIALS:

       While we've been a little lax in finding new business in this area,=20
Scott and I continue to write and produce spec commercials hoping that we ca=
n=20
grab the attention of large ad agencies. In the meantime, we're always on th=
e=20
lookout for local establishments who are ready to produce a winning TV campa=
ign=20
for their merchandise lines that can be shown on either cable access or loca=
l=20
networks.

So, that's the news for August folks, and though the website is not=20
completely finished feel free to stop by and visit us at=20
http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com .

Sincerely,

Eric Stuyvesant
Scott Wachtel=20
and
Christine Pratt

and BTW if you wish to discontinue this newsletter just drop me a return=20
email with "Discontinue" in the Subject line.

If you know of anyone seeking Music Video, Commercial, or Film Production=20
Services drop me a line or forward this on!

Best of days,
Eric

      =20

This written email message and any attached documents are for the exclusive
use of the addressee and contain confidential, privileged, and
non-disclosable information.  If the recipient of this transmission is not
the addressee, or a person responsible for delivering the transmission to
the addressee, such recipient is prohibited from reading or using this
transmission in any way.  If you have received this transmission by mistake,
please REPLY to this message, returning the content, and destroy the
original message.  Any and all content in this email message is not for
attribution and not for publication.  =A9Eric Stuyvesant, 2004.

--part1_1e2.274e9623.2e45abaf_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><P ALIGN=3DCENTER><FONT  SIZE=3D4 P=
TSIZE=3D14 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Lucid Vision En=
tertainment News For August 2004<BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=3DLEFT></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BA=
CKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"A=
rial" LANG=3D"0">Music Videos:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
></B>       We just returned from Nashville wh=
ere we shot two music videos for Stardust Records. http://www.stardustcountr=
ymusic.com . We worked with two of Col. Buster Doss' young, outstanding arti=
sts. We shot "This is My Lazy Day" for Troy Cook, Jr. http:// www.troycookjr=
.com and "Cowgirl Crazy" for John David Lamb. <BR>
http://www.soundclick.com/johndavidlamb  Two thumbs up for both the art=
ists and for the Col. and his lovely wife Barbara. All were most generous an=
d honest and made Christine and I feel right at home. Scott is busy editing=20=
and hopefully by delivering the outstanding work Scott is quickly becoming k=
nown for we will have a long standing relationship with this truly independe=
nt label.<BR>
<BR>
       We've also entered into an agreement to=
 shoot a video for Lamonyk http://www.lamonyk.com in LA August 20th. Luis ha=
s offered his home as lodging and the promise of some outstanding Mexican co=
oking! This kind of wonderful hospitality is the reason LVE continues to be=20=
able to offer unsigned bands affordable, reasonable, hell, downright CHEAP m=
usic videos of broadcast quality. You want to be played on the stations or t=
he Internet? You want a full length video or a 30 second commercial spot? Dr=
op me an email. Right now another band is taking another step in their caree=
r. Right now can you afford to be left behind?<BR>
<BR>
       The same extended weekend of August 20t=
h we'll be shooting a second video for Dig Jelly and their new release SLAM.=
 If you haven't taken the time to hear this band stop in at http://www.digje=
lly.com . Not only will Rayko, Rain, Joey, Robby and Atley floor you with th=
eir sound, but this is one of the most photogenic group of musicians I've ev=
er had the opportunity to work with. Not that all the others weren't pretty,=
 but take a moment to browse through the photos... and Rayko... oy... Rain,=20=
Joey, not that you guys aren't hot, but... ya know.<BR>
<BR>
       We've also come to terms with a local s=
olo drummer named Andrew. People, this guy is Animal from the muppets on spe=
ed. Absolutely fantastic, and completely unknown for another month or so. Ke=
ep your eyes open for Project'Drew!<BR>
<BR>
       We do have several other projects in th=
e works around the nation, but until we've signed contracts, I won't jinx th=
em.<BR>
<BR>
       Once again: If you're a musician and we=
 haven't worked with you in the past, please, please, please feel free to in=
quire. I guarantee I will not only knock your socks off with the finished pr=
oject, but with the price as well. If we have worked with you and you're rea=
dy to go again, LET'S DO IT!<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
><B>Documentary:<BR>
       <BR>
       </FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=
=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"></B><I>The Chuck Vinci Story </I>is=
 now being edited and will be ready during the Olympics. For those of you th=
at don't know, Chuck Vinci is the last Male American Athlete to win an Olymp=
ic Championship in weightlifting. The records this two time bantamweight, Go=
ld Medalist ('56 and '60) set still stand today! Think that's crazy? Mighty=20=
Mouse hasn't slowed down one bit! This 4'11" 150 pounder still does several=20=
thousand sit-ups, pushups, flies and curls everyday... and he's SEVENTY-ONE=20=
years old! What's more amazing? If you ask Chuck what his plans are he'll te=
ll you: "I plan to work 20 more years, then maybe travel for 10 to 15 and th=
en maybe I'll settle down and relax the last 10 years of my life." You do th=
e math folks! This man is a ball of energy and it's been a wonderful experie=
nce documenting his life. BTW last year he won a bronze medal in an Ohio Sta=
te Arm Wrestling Tournament! He lost the Gold because of a judges error, and=
 he's now in training to go put a "butt whoopin" on the 6'4", 255 LB, 34 yea=
r old that 'beat' him. God help that kid.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
><B>EDUCATIONAL VIDEO:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
></B>       We had a great opportunity to work=
 with one of the top sound engineers in the country earlier this year. For t=
hree days we stuffed ourselves into the Village Recorder <BR>
http://www.villagestudios.com with Sound Engineer, Caram Costanzo. Now contr=
actually I can't discuss the material, but believe me when I say if you've e=
ver wanted to know what happens behind the scenes in a recording studio this=
 is going to be a must-have!<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
><B>FEATURE FILM:      <BR>
<BR>
       </FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=
=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><I>Custody</B></I>, my love! This f=
ilm has been over a year in the making and is nearly complete. We have a cou=
ple more days of pickup shots, and it will be on to the editing room. We had=
 the opportunity to work with the best talent NE Ohio had to offer, and it's=
 almost been heartbreaking to finally wrap. I became so attached to the peop=
le that worked both cast and crew. I love ya all!<BR>
<BR>
       <B><I>So, Sue Me, </B></I>my labor! Wha=
t a challenge this project provided. We have several more days to get schedu=
led and this too will be over and on to post. Every one of the actors on thi=
s project were absolutely wonderful. Cheers to you all!<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
><B>COMMERCIALS:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
></B>       While we've been a little lax in f=
inding new business in this area, Scott and I continue to write and produce=20=
spec commercials hoping that we can grab the attention of large ad agencies.=
 In the meantime, we're always on the lookout for local establishments who a=
re ready to produce a winning TV campaign for their merchandise lines that c=
an be shown on either cable access or local networks.<BR>
<BR>
So, that's the news for August folks, and though the website is not complete=
ly finished feel free to stop by and visit us at http://www.lucidvisionenter=
tainment.com .<BR>
<BR>
Sincerely,<BR>
<BR>
Eric Stuyvesant<BR>
Scott Wachtel <BR>
and<BR>
Christine Pratt<BR>
<BR>
and BTW if you wish to discontinue this newsletter just drop me a return ema=
il with "Discontinue" in the Subject line.<BR>
<BR>
If you know of anyone seeking Music Video, Commercial, or Film Production Se=
rvices drop me a line or forward this on!<BR>
<BR>
Best of days,<BR>
Eric<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
       <BR>
<BR>
-----------------------------------------------------------------<BR>
This written email message and any attached documents are for the exclusive<=

use of the addressee and contain confidential, privileged, and<BR>
non-disclosable information.  If the recipient of this transmission is=20=
not<BR>
the addressee, or a person responsible for delivering the transmission to<BR=

the addressee, such recipient is prohibited from reading or using this<BR>
transmission in any way.  If you have received this transmission by mis=
take,<BR>
please REPLY to this message, returning the content, and destroy the<BR>
original message.  Any and all content in this email message is not for=
<BR>
attribution and not for publication.  =A9Eric Stuyvesant, 2004.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</P></P></FONT></HTML>
--part1_1e2.274e9623.2e45abaf_boundary--