[NEohioPAL]HALLOWEEN POSITIONS STILL AVAILABLE!

Mark Stephens mstephens at geaugalake.com
Sun Aug 8 15:31:15 PDT 2004

     Due to the extended interest, and the number of people who were unavailable to attend our series of interviews/auditions for Geauga Lake's annual Halloween Haunt event, we have scheduled an additional set of open interviews/auditions!

     This year's event is set to be one of the largest Halloween events in North-East Ohio!  With two all new stage shows, two brand new Haunted Houses, two New Fright Zones, and so much more!    We are currently looking for TECHNICIANS, SCREAMSTERS (for our Fright Zones) COSTUMED CHARACTERS, and ACTORS/ACTRESSES!
     Anyone who is interested in any of the above positions is strongly encouraged to visit our website, www.geaugalake.com, e-mail to mstephens at geaugalake.com, or just call us at (330) 995-7994!  Our next audition/interview time slots are on:
Saturday, August 28th; from 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday, August 29; from 11:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday September 1st; 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Thursday September 2nd; 4:00pm - 8:00pm

All auditions are at:
The Geauga Lake Hotel
800 N Aurora Rd.