[NEohioPAL]MAKE - UP ARTISTS WANTED!

Mark Stephens mstephens at geaugalake.com
Sun Aug 8 14:57:20 PDT 2004

How would you like a chance to be involved in one of the largest Halloween events in North-East Ohio as a make-up artist?

Geuaga Lake Park is gearing up for it's annual Halloween event, The Haunt, and we are still hiring for many of our entertainment positions for the event.  Although we had great results from our series of auditions, we still need several make-up artists to get our ghouls ready to hit the streets!  Daily responsibilities would include detailed and intricate work with latex and foam appliances, airbrush make-up techniques, some creme based applications, and lots of other fun things!  Experience is most certainly preferred, but not required, as our existing team is more than willing to train all newcomers!
For more information, or to schedule an interview, please visit our website, e-mail to mstephens at geaugalake.com, or just call (330) 995-7994.  Any of our available entertainment staff would be glad to answer any questions you may have!  Thanks, and we look forward to speaking with you!

Mark Stephens
Performance Supervisor
Geauga Lake Park