[NEohioPAL]Auditions for "The Night of January 6th" at Royalton Players

Geraldine Drake starmomd at whale-mail.com
Mon Aug 9 19:12:49 PDT 2004

Royalton players is holding auditions for the
courtroom comedy/drama "The Night of January 16th
by Ayn Rand.  We are seeking 19 adults.  Please
come prepared to read from the script.  Auditions
will be held August 10 at 7 pm.  The theater is
located at 29 W. 130th Street at the intersection
of Boston Road and West 130th Street at the
border of Hinckley, North Royalton and
Strongsville.  We are behind the CVS and next to
the International Dance Studio.  For further
information please call 330 220-5811.

Care2 make the world greener!
Good People. Great Causes. Get Connected on Care2 Connect:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/C2Connect