[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph: I HATE THIS - Thursday night - FREE

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Tue Aug 10 09:06:53 PDT 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3174984413_1036413_MIME_Part

BAD EPITAPH THEATER COMPANY PRESENTS "I HATE THIS"
ONE NIGHT ONLY AT DOBAMA THEATRE

Catch David Hansen's award-winning solo performance I HATE THIS before it
goes to the New York International Fringe Festival.

Where: Dobama Theatre, 1846 Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights
When: Thursday, August 12 at 8 PM
Admission: FREE

Special Note: The Coventry Road Street Fair and Farmer's Market is also on
Thursday, August 12, from 6 - 9 PM.  Make a night of it!  There will be live
music, outdoor cafes and sidewalk sales, in addition to numerous street
artists.

Parking will be an issue: Coventry Road will be closed from Mayfield Rd. to
Euclid Hts. Blvd.  The parking garage and "Medic" lot will be accessible via
the Euclid Hts. Blvd. entrance.  Be sure to arrive early to accommodate for
traffic.

I HATE THIS Info: http://www.badepitaph.org/ihatethis.html
Coventry Street Fair: http://www.coventryvillage.org/streetfair.htm

--MS_Mac_OE_3174984413_1036413_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Epitaph: I HATE THIS - Thursday night - FREE</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>BAD EPITAPH THEATER COMPANY PRESENTS "I HATE THIS"<BR>
ONE NIGHT ONLY AT DOBAMA THEATRE<BR>
</B><BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000">Catch David Hansen's award-winning solo performance I=
 HATE THIS before it goes to the New York International Fringe Festival.<BR>
</FONT><B><BR>
Where:</B> Dobama Theatre, 1846 Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights<BR>
<B>When:</B> Thursday, August 12 at 8 PM<BR>
<B>Admission:</B> FREE<BR>
<BR>
<B>Special Note: </B>The Coventry Road Street Fair and Farmer's Market is a=
lso on Thursday, August 12, from 6 - 9 PM.  Make a night of it!  T=
here will be live music, outdoor cafes and sidewalk sales, in addition to nu=
merous street artists.<BR>
<BR>
<B>Parking will be an issue:</B> Coventry Road will be closed from Mayfield=
 Rd. to Euclid Hts. Blvd.  The parking garage and "Medic" lot=
 will be accessible via the Euclid Hts. Blvd. entrance.  <I>Be sure to =
arrive early to accommodate for traffic.<BR>
</I><BR>
I HATE THIS Info: http://www.badepitaph.org/ihatethis.html<BR>
Coventry Street Fair: http://www.coventryvillage.org/streetfair.htm
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3174984413_1036413_MIME_Part--