[NEohioPAL]JT Buck Farewell Party

JT Buck jtbuck at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 19:16:18 PDT 2004

What?
JT Buck is leaving for grad school in Houston.  But before he goes, his
family (and 'family') is giving him one last swift kick in the rear as he
goes out the door......With a party so large it can't even fit in his
pants!!

When?
Friday, AUGUST 20th

Schedule of Events:

4:30-8pm at Munroe Falls Metropark  - Main Beach Shelter
http://www.neo.rr.com/MetroParks/mapguide.html#munroefalls
     Picnic at the Park!!!!   $3 charge at the gate.  Bring swim attire, a
covered dish/BYOB.
     Pizza, wings and pasta salad provided.  Also hiking, basketball,
tennis, lounging at the
     beach, etc.   Make ita whole afternoon!!!!!!!!  Safe for the whole
family!!! (this is the alcohol-
     free portion of the evening)

8- 9:30pm - Intermission - Join JT for a mini shopping spree at the Howe
Ave. Borders.

9:30pm-midnite at Adams St./Pecs Bar
http://www.adamsstreetbar.com/
     Akron's fabu piano bar, with Ingy on the keys! No cover! Belt
Showtunes! Get Drunk!  Be loud!
     Safe for "family" and their heterosexual allies. 18 & over please!

Although anyone and thier neighbor is welcome, please drop me an email if
you are coming so my mother will order enough pizza and wings.  For the love
of God, we need to keep that woman happy or she'll ruin us all!!!!!!!

See you next Friday!!!!!!!

JT (Not JOHN the Equity guy) Buck