[NEohioPAL]Free laughs! Only ten american dollars!

Shawn Paul no_talent_s_o_b at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 16:08:39 PDT 2004

For only the seventh time this year I am coming out of
my self-imposed retirement to do stand-up comedy for
you the people. who am I you wonder? I am Shawn Paul
(not the rapper I swear) ( seriously I am not) this
will be the "event of the summer" or not who really
knows o.k o.k I might not be the "event of the summer"
but you will not know if you do not show up. This
could be my swan song or not o.k o.k probably will not
be but who really cares!
 So this Thursday a Cabaret Dada on west 6th street a
stones throw away from a great lake I will not tell
you which one o.k o.k lake Erie. It is Ten American
dollars to get in and it is B.Y.O.B , there will be
Four Comedians Hot Carl a legend in Kent State also
there will be Quinn Patterson a great comedians also
M.C will be Chris Mundorf a "phenom". So if you have
any questions or want to send hate mail e-mail me at
no_talent_s_o_b at yahoo.com. One more item I was voted
last year by a panel of people has the "funnest person
to come out of my moms womb" (so what if I was a only
child)!