[NEohioPAL]Directors wanted--paid positions

Pommy Pommy at neo.rr.com
Sun Aug 15 16:46:55 PDT 2004

Stow Players is looking for experienced directors for its 2005-2006 season
(beginning in fall 2005). Each year we do one musical and two plays (yet to
be determined), as well as a children's holiday show. The Stow Players
perform in the round at the Heritage Barn in Silver Springs Park on Young
Road in Stow.

Please submit resumes to Production Committee Chair Linda Ryan
(Pommy at neo.rr.com).

We are also looking for producers. These are not paid positions, but will
provide valuable experience for people interested in this aspect of the
theater. Training will be provided. People interested in producing a show
also please send resumes to Linda at Pommy at neo.rr.com.