[NEohioPAL]smARTS Auditions for Kids

Dave Cockley cockley at edr.com
Wed Aug 18 07:24:30 PDT 2004

AUDITION TO HOST YOUR OWN TV SHOW

smARTS Auditions
Kids going into 6th, 7th or 8th grades

Saturday, August 21st
10:00 am til Noon
Richmond Town Square
(Wilson Mills at Richmond Rd. in Richmond Hts.)

or

Saturday, August 28th
10:00 am til Noon
Westfield Shoppingtown Southpark
(Royalton Rd. off I-71 exit in Strongsville)

If you're going into 6th, 7th or 8th grade this fall, you can audition to be
one of the 6 hosts of smARTS.  Just stop by the mall nearest you on August
21st or 28th and answer a few questions about yourself and your interest in
the arts.  That's all there is to it.  Then we'll invite 10 finalists to a
call-back at CenterFest in Playhouse Square on Saturday, September 18th.

smARTS is a monthly show about the arts that airs on Adelphia Cable channel
15.  Check it out on Tuesdays and Fridays at 4:00 pm, Wednesdays at 7:30 pm,
and Saturdays at 10:30 am.  This past year smARTS featured shows about City
Artists at Work, OMO ILU African Drummers, WKYC-TV3, Cleveland Public
Theatre, DanceMasters, Oliver Twisted improv comedy and more.

If you have questions call producer Dave Cockley at 216/378-8747.