[NEohioPAL]Audition Reminder-August 22nd for TV Series

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 07:53:08 PDT 2004

Prelude2Cinema will be holding auditions for “Out of Darkness” A TV Series based on an Emmy winning TV Movie. Seeking a tough Latina for the leading female homicide detective. Also seeking actors of all types. Auditions will be held at United Martial Arts 5074 Warrensville Center Road Maple Heights Ohio 44137 on Sunday August 22nd from 1pm to 5pm.  The Series will be shot in Northeast, Ohio beginning Fall 2004. Auditions will consist of an interview and will be videotaped. This is TV, so we want you to come across as real as possible.  We will be auditioning for specific roles for the Series and compiling a list of actors later on for guest roles. The pilot is expected to air in fall 2004, with the series to follow shortly thereafter. For info on the Series and complete breakdowns go to www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm.

--
Sincerely,
Alex Michaels

Prelude2Cinema