[NEohioPAL]Need an apartment

BaronofBop at aol.com BaronofBop at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 17:26:23 PDT 2004

--part1_1de.281fac85.2e59422f_boundary

I'm buying a house but also have to vacate my current apartment.
The problem is that I need a small 1 bedroom place to rent only for around 2
months, and almost everyone wants a lease, or the place is too big for my
needs, or it's a dump, or the terms of the lease are ridiculous, you get the
picture. If you have a nice clean, (and I emphasize clean) apartment that is vacant
and need a tenant for 2 months, please email me and we can talk terms. I
prefer to remain in Lakewood, or the West Side, but at this point, anything will
be considered.
Thanks,
Duane
The Baron of Bop

--part1_1de.281fac85.2e59422f_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Copperplate Gothic Light" LANG=3D"0">I'm buying a hou=
se but also have to vacate my current apartment.<BR>
The problem is that I need a small 1 bedroom place to rent only for around 2=
 months, and almost everyone wants a lease, or the place is too big for my n=
eeds, or it's a dump, or the terms of the lease are ridiculous, you get the=20=
picture. If you have a nice clean, (and I emphasize clean) apartment that is=
 vacant and need a tenant for 2 months, please email me and we can talk term=
s. I prefer to remain in Lakewood, or the West Side, but at this point, anyt=
hing will be considered.<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Duane<BR>
The Baron of Bop</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1de.281fac85.2e59422f_boundary--