[NEohioPAL]Confirming yet another time

Richard Boothroyd rboothie at zoominternet.net
Sun Aug 22 11:33:16 PDT 2004

I am trying to end some confusion here regarding the LEON RUSSELL show at
THE ROSE in Medina on Tuesday August 24...

Doors open at 8PM
The Suspenders go on at 9PM
Leon Russell goes on at 10PM

Seating (375 seats) is General Admission( $22.50)  which is why we are
opening the doors at 8PM. There will be staff at the theater as early as 6PM
if you are stopping in before dinner to purchase tickets.

Cash is more desireable than credit cards since our ticketing service adds a
pretty hefty fee to credit card purchases. There is an ATM across the street
to help solve that problem.

For other information including directions visit www.therosetheater.com.

Thank you