[NEohioPAL]Recent graduate seeking full-time position

SRI613 at aol.com SRI613 at aol.com
Sun Aug 22 14:37:22 PDT 2004

--part1_87.13d7aebe.2e5a6c12_boundary

My name is Stephanie Ilko, and I am a recent graduate of Kent State
University.  I am looking for a full-time position in the theatre arts field.  My
experiences range from event planning positions within my own university
experiences along with a dance instruction position for the past two years.  Please
contact me with any possible career opportunities.  I can be reached via email at
SRI613 at aol.com.  Thank you.

--part1_87.13d7aebe.2e5a6c12_boundary

=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0">My name is Stephanie Ilko, and=
 I am a recent graduate of Kent State University.  I am looking for a f=
ull-time position in the theatre arts field.  My experiences range from=
 event planning positions within my own university experiences along with a=20=
dance instruction position for the past two years.  Please contact me w=
ith any possible career opportunities.  I can be reached via email at&n=
bsp; SRI613 at aol.com.  Thank you.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_87.13d7aebe.2e5a6c12_boundary--