[NEohioPAL]Photographer looking for Cleveland Hts models, Please read

David Gutter davidgutter at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:47:56 PDT 2004

<P>A series of you responded to my posting of needing people to update my portfolio and in return, I will give you a cd with a release. Some images may be used for my site in development.</P>
<P>There was some responsives from The Cleveland Hts. Area. if you are a model in the Cleveland Hts area and is willing to work with me for trade. Let me know.</P>
<P>I live in South Euclid, near quilliams and nobel.</P>
<P>If there is others not near me, feel free to reply.</P>
<P>You just have to understand,This is my sideline job, so setting up dates are sometime difficult<BR><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV>David E. Gutter</DIV>
<DIV>visit my site: <A href="http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/degphotodesign">http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/degphotodesign</A></DIV></DIV></div></html>