[NEohioPAL]Musicians needed for Benefit Fundraising Event - Thursday, October 21, 2004

Linda Schuster LSchuster at vnacleveland.org
Thu Aug 26 06:28:59 PDT 2004

The Visiting Nurses Association Hospice is sponsoring a fundraising event =
=22Taste of Life=22 on Thursday, October 21, 2004 from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. at =
our Corporate Offices at 2500 East 22nd Street in the Ford Conference =
Center (Parking is free).

As part of the evening entertainment, we are looking for musicians willing =
to donate their time to enhance this non-profit event.  Ideally we would =
like to have a 3-4 piece jazz combo to provide background music while our =
guests enjoy wine and
hors d=27oeuvres amidst a silent auction.=20

This event will be attended by various coproations in Cleveland.  =
Musicians donating their time will be recognized in our program.

Anyone interested, please contact Linda Schuster either by replying to =
this e-mail or by phone (216) 902-5078.

Thank you for your interest.

Linda Schuster
Coordinator, Volunteer Services
VNA Hospice

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidentia=
l, protected from disclosure, and subject to the Standards for Privacy of =
Individual Identifiable Health Information, (45 CFR Parts 160 and 164).  =
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the =
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, please =
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original =
message.