[NEohioPAL]Earn extra income performing

Cathy Antus cjantus at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 07:30:48 PDT 2004

--0-81141384-1093530648=:23397

Hello,

I am writing to tell you about a way to "ham it up" while earning some extra income.  My company, Liberty Tax Service, frequently needs people to help us gain exposure for our company.  For example, we are looking for some performers to walk in the North Olmsted Homecoming Days parade this Sunday, August 29, 2004 at 2:00 pm.  Those participating will be dressed in costume as Lady Liberty or Uncle Sam, handing out Lady Liberty crowns and Open House flyers.  You would be paid an hourly wage for your time.  We will have many opportunities like this in the coming weeks and all during tax season.  I am contacting groups that may have interest in this type of work now so I will have enough people available when we need them.

If you are interested in walking with us this Sunday, or in future opportunities, please contact Cathy Antus at this email address or call 440-686-0333.

Additionally, Liberty Tax Service is offering a free income tax preparation course starting September 7, 2004 in many locations in Greater Cleveland.  There is an article about the course in this week's Sun papers.  The sessions are held twice a week, with flexible day and evening classes.  For more details and to find a location near you, call 866#8209;596#8209;1041 or visit www.libertytax.com.  We are holding an Open House in our office at 24171 Lorain Road, North Olmsted, Ohio on September 1, 2004, so stop in to see us!

Thank you!
Cathy J. Antus
Marketing Manager
Liberty Tax Service

--0-81141384-1093530648=:23397

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am writing to tell you about a way to "ham it up" while earning some extra income.  My company, Liberty Tax Service, frequently needs people to help us gain exposure for our company.  For example, we are looking for some performers to walk in the North Olmsted Homecoming Days parade this Sunday, August 29, 2004 at 2:00 pm.  Those participating will be dressed in costume as Lady Liberty or Uncle Sam, handing out Lady Liberty crowns and Open House flyers.  You would be paid an hourly wage for your time.  We will have many opportunities like this in the coming weeks and all during tax season.  I am contacting groups that may have interest in this type of work now so I will have enough people available when we need them.</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you are interested in walking with us this Sunday, or in future opportunities, please contact Cathy Antus at this email address or call 440-686-0333.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=arial>Additionally, Liberty Tax Service is offering a free income tax preparation course starting September 7, 2004 in many locations in Greater Cleveland.  There is an article about the course in this week's Sun papers.  <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><FONT size=2><FONT face=arial>The sessions are held twice a week, with flexible day and evening classes.</FONT><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><FONT face=arial>For more details and to find a location near you, call 866‑596‑1041 or visit </FONT></FONT><A href="http://www.libertytax.com"><FONT face=arial size=2>www.libertytax.com</FONT></A><FONT face=arial size=2>.</FONT></SPAN>  We are holding an Open House in our office at 24171 Lorain Road, North Olmsted, Ohio on September 1, 2004, so stop in to see us!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you!</DIV>
<DIV>Cathy J. Antus</DIV>
<DIV>Marketing Manager</DIV>
<DIV>Liberty Tax Service</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-81141384-1093530648=:23397--