[NEohioPAL]Professional writer and journalist available

Afi-Odelia Scruggs aoscruggs at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:46:15 PDT 2004

Do you need press releases or copy for brochures? Let me write it. I'm a
professional with more than 15 years experience as a reporter and author. My
rates are reasonable: only $50 for a single press rlelease; the fee includes
an interview with you and one rewrite.

Other services include writing copy for brochures and/or press kits; copy
editing for grammar and punctuation. I also have desktop publishing skills.

If you're interested, contact Afi Scruggs at aoscruggs at hotmail.com