[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Public Theatre Seeks House/Patron Services Manager for 2004-05

Dan Kilbane dkilbane at cptonline.org
Fri Aug 27 14:21:15 PDT 2004

Cleveland Public Theatre Seeks House/Patron Services Manager for 2004-05
Season

Cleveland Public Theatre is conducting interviews for the position of
House/Patron Services Manager for the 2004-05 Season.  This critical
position interacts directly with CPT audiences and helps to make them feel
welcomed to our theatres and comfortable while they attend our productions.
Ideal candidate should be personable, polite, communicative, organized,
highly responsible and able to manage volunteers effectively.  This is a
paid part time position.  Call 216-631-2727 ext. 206 to set up an
appointment.