[NEohioPAL]NEO Rep seeks keyboard & reed players for Nunsense

MnBLa at aol.com MnBLa at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 05:53:18 PDT 2004

--part1_142.329ab67a.2e6871be_boundary

The NorthEast Ohio Repertory Theatre, under the direction of Michael and
Brenda Larochelle, seeks a keyboard player and a reed player for their upcoming
production of Nunsense.  Show dates are September 24th to October 10th, with
shows on Fridays and Saturdays with a matinee on Sunday Oct. 10th.  Band
rehearsals are scheduled to begin around September 16 and run thru tech week, and will
take place in North Olmsted, convenient to both routes 480 and 90.

Whether you've played the show before or not, if you're interested we would
love to hear from you!  Meetings can be scheduled with Mike Larochelle and
Carol Tillotson (accompaniest) by either responding to this email or calling Mike
at 440 570-5366.

We hope to make these non-paid positions, although we may be able to provide
a small stipend if absolutely necessary.  All other performers, staff members
and musicians are volunteer.  Also, the piano and percussion parts have been
filled.

We look forward to hearing form you.
Mike Larochelle

--part1_142.329ab67a.2e6871be_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">The NorthEast Ohio Repertory Theatr=
e, under the direction of Michael and Brenda Larochelle, seeks a keyboard pl=
ayer and a reed player for their upcoming production of <I>Nunsense</I>.&nbs=
p; Show dates are September 24th to October 10th, with shows on Fridays and=20=
Saturdays with a matinee on Sunday Oct. 10th.  Band rehearsals are sche=
duled to begin around September 16 and run thru tech week, and will take pla=
ce in North Olmsted, convenient to both routes 480 and 90.<BR>
<BR>
Whether you've played the show before or not, if you're interested we would=20=
love to hear from you!  Meetings can be scheduled with Mike Larochelle=20=
and Carol Tillotson (accompaniest) by either responding to this email or cal=
ling Mike at 440 570-5366.<BR>
<BR>
We hope to make these non-paid positions, although we may be able to provide=
 a small stipend if absolutely necessary.  All other performers, staff=20=
members and musicians are volunteer.  Also, the piano and percussion pa=
rts have been filled.<BR>
<BR>
We look forward to hearing form you.<BR>
Mike Larochelle <BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_142.329ab67a.2e6871be_boundary--