[NEohioPAL]This Week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas Marci.Janas at oberlin.edu
Fri Sep 3 11:34:43 PDT 2004

--Boundary_(ID_a8gGOaa52d7P38H7JVcMcw)

IMPORTANT! This message has been blind-carbon-copied to you. Do not
reply-to-all or forward it without the author's permission.
Hello everyone, and happy new year!

Happy new academic year, that is.

The start of the fall term marks the start of another vibrant season of
concerts and recitals at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music.

Here are a few suggestions for your listings and arts logs, but for more
information please visit our online calendar of events at:

<http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl>

SUNDAY, SEPT. 5
FINNEY CHAPEL 8 p.m.
FACULTY RECITAL:
Violinist Gregory Fulkerson and pianist James Howsmon
The piano sonatas of Robert Schumann
FREE EVENT

FRIDAY, SEPT. 10
KULAS RECITAL HALL 8 p.m.
FACULTY AND GUEST RECITAL:
Alison Melville, recorder/traverso
with members of Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra
A program of 18th century chamber music
FREE EVENT

SUNDAY, SEPT. 19
FINNEY CHAPEL 4 p.m.
FACULTY CHAMBER MUSIC SERIES
CONCERT NO. 1
Program includes Ravel's Piano Trio
featuring pianist Monique Duphil,
violinist Marilyn McDonald, and
cellist Darrett Adkins

For more information please visit:

http://www.oberlin.edu/arseries/

****PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF THIS SPECIAL OFFER***

Those purchasing a season subscription to all eight concerts by October 1
may purchase a second eight-concert package at half-price!

For news about the Oberlin Conservatory of Music, please visit:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con

I'll be in touch again with more updates from Oberlin. If I can be of
assistance with any stories or projects you are working on, please let me
know.

All the best,
Marci

Marci Janas
Director of Conservatory Media Relations
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
39 West College Street
Oberlin, OH 44074
Tel: 440-775-8328
Fax: 440-775-5457
marci.janas at oberlin.edu
www.oberlin.edu/con

[...]

</color>For news about the Oberlin Conservatory of Music, please visit:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con

I'll be in touch again with more updates from Oberlin. If I can be of assistance with any stories or projects you are working on, please let me know.

All the best,

</color>

marci.janas at oberlin.edu

www.oberlin.edu/con</flushleft></fontfamily>

--Boundary_(ID_a8gGOaa52d7P38H7JVcMcw)--