[NEohioPAL]Looking For music

Dragon Films dragonfilms at 7dragonproductions.com
Fri Sep 3 11:59:49 PDT 2004

Hey everyone out there!!! I've just finished filming a
5 short film series called Kinetix. I'm in the process
of editing right now, and am currently looking for
music for the series. I'm looking for all kinds of
music, both vocal and instrumental. If any one would
like to grant me permission to use their tunes I would
greatly appreciate it!! This is a non-union, non-paid
film, however, there is alot of opportunity for a ton
of exposure. I've been getting great feed-back on the
film so far, just from shooting it and the scripts!!

I seriously need lots of different types of music, but
I really need some heavier techno/trance/gothica
music. IF you or any one know is in a band, or is a
composer and would love to have the exposure, please
drop me a line at dragonfilms at 7dragonproductions.com

Thanks so much,
FireDragonAF
in Canton, OH