[NEohioPAL]Location and Times for Fall Registration for The Hope School of Acting & Studios

Wants2Act4U at aol.com Wants2Act4U at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 07:41:26 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1094654486

Here is the info on where and when registration will be (classes also) for
the Hope School of Acting and Studios until we are able to purchase a building.

Classes are held at 520 S. Main Street, Akron Ohio in the Canal Place
Warehouse.  Entrance is by the loading docks.  Times for classes depend on your
childs age.  Registration begins at 9am on Sept 11th.  Your child will have the
opportunity to audition in front of the camera.  We look forward to seeing you
and your child/children there.

Any questions please call
Michelle Dean
CEO/Founder
Hope School of Acting & Studios
330-644-4421

-------------------------------1094654486

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Here is the info on where and when registration will be (classes also)=20=
for the Hope School of Acting and Studios until we are able to purchase a bu=
ilding.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Classes are held at 520 S. Main Street, Akron Ohio in the Canal Place W=
arehouse.  Entrance is by the loading docks.  Times for classes de=
pend on your childs age.  Registration begins at 9am on Sept 11th.&nbsp=
; Your child will have the opportunity to audition in front of the camera.&n=
bsp; We look forward to seeing you and your child/children there.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Any questions please call<BR>Michelle Dean<BR>CEO/Founder<BR>Hope Schoo=
l of Acting & Studios<BR>330-644-4421 </DIV></BODY></HTML>