[NEohioPAL]Monet's Orbit, Sunday at Sim Park

Jennings, Bruce D. Jennings_B at Shaker-Heights.k12.oh.us
Fri Sep 10 09:24:51 PDT 2004

Dear Fred: I'm a subscriber (dadsongs at aol.com <mailto:dadsongs at aol.com> )
writing from work. Could you post this ASAP? Thanks so much!

SUNDAY, September 12, 6pm: Susan Weber & Monet's Orbit will be performing a
free concert at Sims Park, Euclid. Monet's Orbit is Susan Weber (guitar and
vocals), Walt Campbell (bass and vocals) and Wishbone (drums and vocals).

Susan describes the music:

...We play my songs, rooted in earthtones, spinning in electricity. The
language is universal ~ trust me, it is. The sound is elemental. The
musicians are touched by that rare pure hunger to serve the song. The songs
have never sounded better. Three musicians, orbiting the stars a certain
neighborhood muse entrusted to our inventive madness.

Sims Park is a wonderful picnic spot with light refreshments/snacks
available for purchase at modest cost. It's on the north (lake) side of Lake
Shore & E. 232nd St. Sunday's concert is sponsored by Lakeshore Coffeehouse
and Lakeshore Group.

For more information on Susan Weber & Monet's Orbit, go to:
http://www.susanweber.com/mainwebsite_html/pages/monetsorbit.html
<http://www.susanweber.com/mainwebsite_html/pages/monetsorbit.html>

Wishbone's site  (he's the drummer) is:
www.dadsongs.com <http://www.dadsongs.com>