[NEohioPAL]Casting for Tri-C student video productions - no pay

Mary L Davis marydavis119 at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 11 14:19:58 PDT 2004

I'm looking for actors and actresses for 2 video productions for this fall
semester at Tri-C.

1.  People with playful and loving cats or dogs.  I'll be producing a short
PSA type video of people enjoying pet ownership.  All ages, all types
needed.  Will be video taped at parks and your location.  Time dependent on
our mutual convenience.

2.  Geeky guy, early 20's  -  Character is a film crew worker who has a
fantasy of waltzing with the star.  This is the lead role.
      Film crew extras, 20's to 30's  May end up being only voiceover.
      Production will take place at Tri-C Western Campus in
Parma.  Probably late October or Early November.

No pay but I will make a VHS copy of the finished product for you.

Please email me if interested.

Mary Davis