[NEohioPAL]content of neohio list

Andrea Anelli andreajanelli at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 14:53:19 PDT 2004

--0-1290492984-1095112399=:89178

Dear Mr.Sternfeld,
       I was originally very impressed with the neohio Pal list.  It was an important source for auditin notices.However, I've been frustrated with all the "filler"; most recently, the Sept.10 notice looking for a speaker for a new club at Orange High School called the Gay-Straight Alliance.What does this have to do with theatre?  I'm well aware of the diversity within the arts community, but I don't believe your list needs to be the"bulletin board" for this cause.  Can we stick to notices involving acting jobs?  I for one, would really appreciate it.
                           Sincerely,
                            Andrea Anelli

--0-1290492984-1095112399=:89178

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Dear Mr.Sternfeld, </DIV>
<DIV>       I was originally very impressed with the neohio Pal list.  It was an important source for auditin notices.However, I've been frustrated with all the "filler"; most recently, the Sept.10 notice looking for a speaker for a new club at Orange High School called the Gay-Straight Alliance.What does this have to do with theatre?  I'm well aware of the diversity within the arts community, but I don't believe your list needs to be the"bulletin board" for this cause.  Can we stick to notices involving acting jobs?  I for one, would really appreciate it. </DIV>
<DIV>                           Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>                            Andrea Anelli</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1290492984-1095112399=:89178--