[NEohioPAL]Content... of the North Coast Men's Chorus

David Alexander frogbit1 at musician.org
Tue Sep 14 11:30:11 PDT 2004

This is, indeed, a fabulous list... and what a great opportunity you've just provided, Dr. Friedman, to mention that the season has officially started for the North Coast Men's Chorus!

     The North Coast Men's Chorus is a community based musical organization which affirms the gay experience by presenting entertaining, quality performances for diverse audiences; providing a supportive environment for its members; and promoting a positive presence in the gay community and beyond.  We are waiving this year's gay/straight examinations, Dr. Friedman, but membership dues are a must!

     ANY MEN INTERESTED IN SINGING WITH US ARE WELCOME TO! Regular rehearsals are held from 7 to 9:30 p.m. Sundays (September through June) at Pilgrim Congregational Church, E. 14th St. and Starkweather, in Cleveland’s Tremont District. As long as you can match pitch, we'll take it from there.

******SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!****
     This Sunday, September 19, the NCMC will again be participating in the Dr. John Carey Memorial AIDS Walk/Run.  Last year, our team netted $5,574, making us the number one group of fundraisers for this crucial event.  We will have a booth and yes, we will sing! Come check it out!

     After we're done walking/running and singing, we'll be having a fundraiser of our own.  Please join us at 2:30 p.m. this Sunday, September 19, for a NCMC wine tasting at Swingos on the Lake!  Make your reservation now!   http://www.ncmchorus.org/ccorder.html

******CONTACT US*******
North Coast Men's Chorus
P.O. Box 552
Cleveland, OH 44107-0552