[NEohioPAL]content of Neohiopal list

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 14 12:24:24 PDT 2004

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C49A6E.EACBA070

Ms, Anelli,

HOW DARE YOU! I am offended.  =20

 Perhaps this is not the list for you?  You don't seem to understand =
much about it.  I understand the list to be for postings, questions, =
jobs, anything and etc. for ALL KINDS of artists, musicians, dancers, =
writers.... you name it, and other things that pertain to the arts or =
may be of interest to artists.  I think Fred is doing an amazing service =
to our arts community and free of charge,  (what a pain it must be to =
maintain this list) and I don't see you helping. I have made contacts, =
friends, artistic growth and .....money because of this list.  We =
artists often find it necessary to be bound together as a community, =
that's what I love about this list.  Maybe you don't feel the need to =
connect, poor dear. I for one am grateful. I have found out about events =
that helped me as I am trying to make a living and raise kids in =
Cleveland as an artist, oy vey. perhaps you should not bite the hand =
that feeds you sweetheart.

Sharon Shaffer
  ----- Original Message -----=20