[NEohioPAL]Acting Class

Rae Lee renishlee at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 06:58:43 PDT 2004

--0-1110302024-1095343123=:46752

For anyone looking for an endorsement on Acting Classes please look no further than North Coast Central Casting. In my many years of experience this is by far the most informative, thorough, and focused class I have ever had the pleasure and privelege to be a part of. For more info go to: http://www.worldeonline.com and see for yourself.
Rae Lee