[NEohioPAL]"Auditions for "A Christmas Carol" at Huntington Playhosue

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 06:17:38 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1095340658

We had a good turn out for the first round of auditions but because of
requests that another audition date be added, we will hold one more evening of
auditions for "A Christmas Carol" at Huntington Playhouse.  The auditions  will
be held on Monday, September 20th at 7:30 PM.

The script, written by Doris Baisley, is an adaptation of the classic
Christmas tale.  In the adaptation, a group of traveling performers is  about to
perform "A Christmas Carol" when they receive word the lead actor has  left the
company.  The show requires 5 men and 5 women of various ages.  Those with
special skills like juggling, magic tricks, mimes, etc., are  encouraged.

There will be a separate audition for Tiny Tim after the adults are  cast.

Rehearsals will begin the first part of October.  The show opens on  Nov. 26
and plays through Dec. 19.  Tom Meyrose directs the show.

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village,  Ohio.
For more info call 440-871-8333 or check our web page:
_www.huntingtonplayhouse.com_ (http://www.huntingtonplayhouse.com)

-------------------------------1095340658

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1458" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Jester"=20
e_document=20
face=3DJester color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV>We had a good turn out for the first round of auditions but because of=20
requests that another audition date be added, we will hold one more evening=20=
of=20
auditions for "A Christmas Carol" at Huntington Playhouse.  The auditio=
ns=20
will be held on Monday, September 20th at 7:30 PM.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The script, written by Doris Baisley, is an adaptation of the classic=20
Christmas tale.  In the adaptation, a group of traveling performers is=20
about to perform "A Christmas Carol" when they receive word the lead actor h=
as=20
left the company.  The show requires 5 men and 5 women of various ages.=
=20
Those with special skills like juggling, magic tricks, mimes, etc., are=20
encouraged. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>There will be a separate audition for Tiny Tim after the adults are=20
cast.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Rehearsals will begin the first part of October.  The show opens o=
n=20
Nov. 26 and plays through Dec. 19.  Tom Meyrose directs the show.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village,=20
Ohio.</DIV>
<DIV>For more info call 440-871-8333 or check our web page: </DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.huntingtonplayhouse.com">www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</A><=
/DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>