[NEohioPAL]Greater Cleveland Area shooting location needed - house/condo

James Leo jjleoincolumbus at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 22:23:48 PDT 2004

--0-84457636-1095398628=:82142

I am pre production for a feature length independent comdey and am looking for a small starter house/condo location in the Greater Cleveleand Area.

Shooting will take place in October and I anticipate that this scene will be needed for the first three Saturdays of that month.

Due to a limited budget, minimal compensation can be offered for permission use the location - - but you would be helping an indie film maker out (and that's good karma)!

Please contact

Jim
at
laughalotproductions at yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-84457636-1095398628=:82142

<DIV>
<DIV>I am pre production for a feature length independent comdey and am looking for a small starter house/condo location in the Greater Cleveleand Area.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Shooting will take place in October and I anticipate that this scene will be needed for the first three Saturdays of that month.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Due to a limited budget, minimal compensation can be offered for permission use the location - - but you would be helping an indie film maker out (and that's good karma)!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please contact <BR><BR>Jim</DIV>
<DIV>at</DIV>
--0-84457636-1095398628=:82142--