[NEohioPAL]Police uniforms needed for cemetery shoot on Sunday 9-19-04

William A Alexander wm-alex at juno.com
Fri Sep 17 03:13:37 PDT 2004

Hello everyone

My name is Bill Alexander and I'm in production on my latest
feature-length movie project, a thriller called Dead Silent. This Sunday
I'm in need of police uniforms and extras for a funeral scene to be shot
at the Northfield-Macedonia cemetery. The cemetery is located at the
intersection of Olde Eight road and Valley View Road in Northfield, Ohio.

As this is to be the funeral for a police officer who died in the line of
duty, I need about a dozen cops in full dress uniforms and three rifles
(to fire the ceremonial salute--which, by the way, will not be actually
fired. I'm not planning to disturb the neighbors.) In addition, we need
approximately 3 dozen people all dressed appropriately in mourning
clothing (black is preferred just no happy colors).  All Ages, sexes and
races are welcome.

The Time for this shoot will be 12 noon to 2pm on Sunday September 19,
2004, rain or shine.

Please contact me, Bill Alexander to RSVP at wm-alex at juno.com or call at
(330) 908-3972 if you are going to be able to attend so I can get a count
of how many will be there.  Please don't forget your umbrellas should it
look like rain.

Thanks in advance...

William A. Alexander
Travelin' Light Productions