[NEohioPAL]Anybody know of any auditions on West Side of Cleveland

Brian Jones bhjones84 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 16:04:25 PDT 2004

--0-1775332892-1095462265=:60989

Dear Readers,

     I am studying in the field of acting and I am looking for auditions preferably anywhere on the West side of Cleveland (i.e. Westlake, Bay Village, etc.). I am attending Lorain County Community College and if there is any information about auditions for there local theatre, please let me know (I will be checking with them any ways). I am interested in auditions for plays and not musicals. E-mail me back if anyone has information or would like to discuss the situation. Thank you all very much and good luck with your careers.

Thank you,

Brian Jones