[NEohioPAL]CPT begins its 2004-05 season w/ inexpensively priced previews to THE CONFESSIONS OF PUNCH AND JUDY

Dan Kilbane dkilbane at cptonline.org
Fri Sep 17 22:57:57 PDT 2004

THE CONFESSIONS OF PUNCH AND JUDY
$10 Previews Wed., Sept. 22 and Thurs., Sept. 23 @ 7:30 p.m.  Yep, $10!!!!
The first of FOUR Independent Theatre Club productions! What's ITC? Become a
member today! Get info. at 216/631-2727!

THE CONFESSIONS OF PUNCH AND JUDY
Conceived by Raymond Bobgan, Tannis Kowalchuk, and Ker Wells
Directed by CPT Resident Director Raymond Bobgan
Let's visit our old friends, Punch and Judy! We've known them for a long,
long time. We've always been a little alarmed at the nature of their
relationship. How is their marriage doing? Is she having an affair? Does he
really beat her? Shhh. Here they come!
THE CONFESSIONS OF PUNCH AND JUDY explodes the myths behind the puppets and
brings them to life in a brilliantly comic performance about love and
partnerships.
World Premiere!
Also, when you call the box office, ask about how to become a Repeat
Offender!