[NEohioPAL]Seraphim Chorus and Chamber Orchestra Auditions

Jon Simsic jon_simsic at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 19:59:12 PDT 2004

--0-637262061-1095649152=:85290

Seraphim Chorus and Chamber Orchestra, based in the greater Youngstown area, announces choral singer auditions for it's 2004-2005 season. Highlights of the exciting season include performances of Menotti's Christmas opera Amahl and the Night Visitors and part 5 of J.S. Bach's Christmas Oratorio; as well as Jazz great Dave Brubeck's cantata The Earth is Our Mother for jazz quintet, chorus and soli, and the Youngstown premiere of John Rutter's Mass of the Children. We are accepting voices in all ranges. ( Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass). Interested singers must have previous choral experience in either high school, collegiate, community or church ensembles. Singers must be at least 16 yrs.old. For more information and/or to schedule an audition, please call (330)758-2916.