[NEohioPAL]Jim Snively and Open Mic at McNamara's

Copperfield's Antiques cpflds at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 19 20:59:07 PDT 2004

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Hi All,
             Picture this: It's Monday.  You had a wonderful weekend, but you had to go back to the grind today.  Yech !  A good way (a very good way) to recover is to come on down to McNamara's Pub at W87th & Lake Rd, bring your guitar, flute, accordion, harmonica, trumpet, or the family heirloom Steinway, and have a beer while you're waitin' your turn to make some music and put a smile in your heart.
             Okay, that was a little hokey, but we do have a lot of fun. Last Monday we had a full card: several new talents showed up and McNamara's was hopping.  The bar was full and the music was great.  So, if you want to play, get there early enuff to sign up and sign up starts at 7:30pm.
             Last Wednesday I went (again) to Steve 2's OpenMic at Arabica's in University Circle.  It was hot.  Go there if you can. It's every Wednesday.
                          My name is Jim Snivley and I thank you   216 409 1011

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2180" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi All, <BR>             Picture this: It's Monday.  You had a wonderful weekend, but you had to go back to the grind today.  Yech <B>!</B>  A good way (a <U>very</U> good way) to recover is to come on down to <B>McNamara's</B> Pub at W87th & Lake Rd, bring your guitar, flute, accordion, harmonica, trumpet, or the family heirloom Steinway, and have a beer while you're waitin' your turn to make some music and put a smile in your heart.  <BR>             Okay, that was a little hokey, but we do have a lot of fun. Last Monday we had a full card: several new talents showed up and McNamara's was hopping.  The bar was full and the music was great.  So, if you want to play, get there early enuff to sign up and sign up starts at 7:30pm.<BR>             Last Wednesday I went (again) to Steve 2's OpenMic at Arabica's in University Circle.  It was hot.  Go there if you can. It's every Wednesday.  <BR>                          My name is Jim Snivley and I thank you   216 409 1011<BR> </FONT></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--