[NEohioPAL]content of neohio list

Angela Kabasan chaerm at ameritech.net
Tue Sep 14 12:49:15 PDT 2004

--0-13058369-1095191355=:8534

I don't think what Andrea was saying was against a particular group, but she was concerned and didn't understand why a "speaker" would be a gig.  Some people do, some people might not.  I'm sure that Andrea wasn't meaning to be culturally insensitive, I think that she was just concerned what constituted a "gig".  I think that we are all open-minded enough to know that and I don't think that people should be chastised for their questions, because the business is hard enough, you know?  I love NeOhioPAL and everything that it has to offer, from things that I might need for a production, to services and have even gotten valuable advice on the business here in Cleveland.  NeOHIOPal represents a tight-nit community geniunely concerned for the well-being of all its members.   In any case, I love all you guys and let's all try to enjoy everyone's company and not get hateful.  Our community allows us to get away from that ugliness of the outside world, at least, for a little bit.

Thank you for letting me say my two cents.  Take care of yourselves, everyone, and best of luck to all endeavors in the future.

Angela Kabasan

-- Joe -- <six7six7 at hotmail.com> wrote:
So you're saying that you are homophobic, and don't want to be involved with
anything that gay people frequent?

How very open-minded and tolerant of you.

if you have a problem with the "cause" (cause meaning anything positive
having to do with homosexuality), and consider it "filler", then maybe
unsubscribing would be a better idea than telling everyone else what they
can post.

I am sure there are loads of casting notices on nazi.com or aryannation.org
that you can check out.

-- Joe --

--0-13058369-1095191355=:8534

<DIV>I don't think what Andrea was saying was against a particular group, but she was concerned and didn't understand why a "speaker" would be a gig.  Some people do, some people might not.  I'm sure that Andrea wasn't meaning to be culturally insensitive, I think that she was just concerned what constituted a "gig".  I think that we are all open-minded enough to know that and I don't think that people should be chastised for their questions, because the business is hard enough, you know?  I love NeOhioPAL and everything that it has to offer, from things that I might need for a production, to services and have even gotten valuable advice on the business here in Cleveland.  NeOHIOPal represents a tight-nit community geniunely concerned for the well-being of all its members.   In any case, I love all you guys and let's all try to enjoy everyone's company and not get hateful.  Our community allows us to get away from that ugliness of the outside
 world, at least, for a little bit.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for letting me say my two cents.  Take care of yourselves, everyone, and best of luck to all endeavors in the future.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Angela Kabasan<BR><BR><B><I>-- Joe -- <six7six7 at hotmail.com></I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">So you're saying that you are homophobic, and don't want to be involved with <BR>anything that gay people frequent?<BR><BR>How very open-minded and tolerant of you.<BR><BR>if you have a problem with the "cause" (cause meaning anything positive <BR>having to do with homosexuality), and consider it "filler", then maybe <BR>unsubscribing would be a better idea than telling everyone else what they <BR>can post.<BR><BR>I am sure there are loads of casting notices on nazi.com or aryannation.org <BR>that you can check out.<BR><BR>-- Joe --<BR><BR>_________________________________________________________________<BR>Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the Back to <BR>School Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx<BR><BR>_______________________________________________<BR>Disclaimer: The facts and/or opinions expressed in this message are solely those