[NEohioPAL]content of neohio list

Brad Lane blane at neo.rr.com
Tue Sep 14 17:09:18 PDT 2004

------=_NextPart_000_00BA_01C49A96.B736CB90

I have to disagree.  Ms. Anelli's post was specifically related to the =
Orange High School Gay-Staight Alliance "gig".  She didn't mention the =
numerous similar posts for other organizations, she only has a beef when =
it specifically comes to this gay oriented "gig".  Seems pretty =
homophobic to me.  I re-read her post several times to give her the =
benefit of the doubt, but it seems pretty clear to me that she is =
specifically upset by this particular posting and not the hundreds of =
other non-audition notices.  If she wants to act and be part of this =
community, she better learn that homosexuals are a huge part of it, =
whether she may realize it or not.  Get over it and learn to get along =
with everyone or you'll never make it as an actor, honey.  I'm not =
saying anything against you, Angela, I can see why you are trying to =
give her the benefit of the doubt.  Your post was just a catalyst for my =
2 cents, you are obviously a wonderfully open and tolerant person.  We =
need more people like you in the community.

Brad

  ----- Original Message -----=20