[NEohioPAL]Music

Pamela Lewis pamelajl01 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 13:36:02 PDT 2004

--0-983251886-1095798962=:93947

Band or small combo is needed for a charity clambake this Sunday.  Small amount of pay for the gig.  However we will not be able to feed the band.  Details/Specifics to those who reply to pamelajl01 at yahoo.com.

Pamela Lewis
440.503.7698
--0-983251886-1095798962=:93947

<DIV>Band or small combo is needed for a charity clambake this Sunday.  Small amount of pay for the gig.  However we will not be able to feed the band.  Details/Specifics to those who reply to <A href="mailto:pamelajl01 at yahoo.com">pamelajl01 at yahoo.com</A>.</DIV>
<DIV>  </DIV><BR><BR>Pamela Lewis<br>440.503.7698
--0-983251886-1095798962=:93947--