[NEohioPAL]LCCPT needs a new logo

Charlene Hartley hartleycharlene at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 09:50:36 PDT 2004

--0-413046323-1095958236=:74123

Lorain County Children's Pioneer Theatre is looking to update their logo and letterhead designs.  Our current logo is from 1975 and has not been actively used for the past several years.

With that said, we invite any interested persons to submit a fitting black and white original logo design to be used on all LCCPT official documents.  Entries must be postmarked by Nov. 15, 2004.  Mail entries to:

LCCPT Logo Contest
c/o J.R. Simons
521 Park Avenue
Elyria, OH 44035

--0-413046323-1095958236=:74123

<DIV>
<DIV>Lorain County Children's Pioneer Theatre is looking to update their logo and letterhead designs.  Our current logo is from 1975 and has not been actively used for the past several years.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>With that said, we invite any interested persons to submit a fitting black and white original logo design to be used on all LCCPT official documents.  Entries must be postmarked by Nov. 15, 2004.  Mail entries to:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>LCCPT Logo Contest</DIV>
<DIV>c/o J.R. Simons</DIV>
<DIV>521 Park Avenue</DIV>
<DIV>Elyria, OH 44035</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Express yourself with Y! Messenger! Free. <a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/msgr/evt=26089/*http://messenger.yahoo.com">Download now</a>.
--0-413046323-1095958236=:74123--