[NEohioPAL]need costumes?

e p lilmiss716 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 18:43:37 PDT 2004

--0-2014976346-1095990217=:67600

hi.
i have 7 dresses that i am selling for $30 a piece. they are prom & homecoming dresses i wore in high school (1994-1998) they are really pretty. great condition too, since i only wore them once each. 2 are floor length, the rest are knee length. 2 long ones are dark indigo the other is a shimmery periwinkle color satiny. the rest are sparkly cherry red with a scarf, one is a dark shimmery silver, 2 are black, one is dark blue. i have pics, but i think they are too large to display. i live in bedford if you want to come see them. they are best suited for a small girl. i'm only 4'11.5 " and about 105lbs. i figured they would be good for a play or a movie shoot or maybe even dance recitals or what not. give me a call at 216-906-5451 or email me lilmiss716 at yahoo.com
thanks erin =]