[NEohioPAL]need transportation to auditions?

e p lilmiss716 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 18:38:10 PDT 2004

--0-1035550540-1095989890=:36715

hi.
if you are stuck without a vehicle to attend classes, auditions and the like, i have a great car for you. it is a 1997 SILVER HONDA ACCORD SE 4D. it's in great condition, it just got a tune up this past weekend too.
moonroof
power locks windows steering
am/fm stereo
cd player
tilt wheel
front wheel drive
ac
dual front air bags
90,388 miles
i'm selling it for $6800. i can't go any lower because that is how much the loan payoff is. you can either pay me $6800 in cash/money order/cashiers check or get a loan from you bank.
it's a fun car..there;s also blue interior lights, blue reverse lights, blue hood lights. it's a cool car, but i'm moving to nyc soon, and don't want to take it with me.and also if you graduated from kent state, you can get discount insurance from liberty mututal. right now i pay $69.28/month. pretty good too.
call me on my cell 216-906-5451 or call my house ask for phil or erin 440-232-3642 or email me LILMISS716 at YAHOO.COM if you want to see it or have any questions.
thanks!
erin =]

--0-1035550540-1095989890=:36715

<DIV>hi.</DIV>
<DIV>if you are stuck without a vehicle to attend classes, auditions and the like, i have a great car for you. it is a 1997 SILVER HONDA ACCORD SE 4D. it's in great condition, it just got a tune up this past weekend too.</DIV>
<DIV>moonroof</DIV>
<DIV>power locks windows steering</DIV>
<DIV>am/fm stereo</DIV>
<DIV>cd player</DIV>
<DIV>tilt wheel</DIV>
<DIV>front wheel drive</DIV>
<DIV>ac</DIV>
<DIV>dual front air bags</DIV>
<DIV>90,388 miles</DIV>
<DIV>i'm selling it for $6800. i can't go any lower because that is how much the loan payoff is. you can either pay me $6800 in cash/money order/cashiers check or get a loan from you bank.</DIV>
<DIV>it's a fun car..there;s also blue interior lights, blue reverse lights, blue hood lights. it's a cool car, but i'm moving to nyc soon, and don't want to take it with me.and also if you graduated from kent state, you can get discount insurance from liberty mututal. right now i pay $69.28/month. pretty good too.</DIV>
<DIV>call me on my cell 216-906-5451 or call my house ask for phil or erin 440-232-3642 or email me <A href="mailto:LILMISS716 at YAHOO.COM">LILMISS716 at YAHOO.COM</A> if you want to see it or have any questions.</DIV>
<DIV>thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>erin =]</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>