[NEohioPAL]My band "TimeFrame" will be playing at the Rose Theater October 1st

Evan Lewis lewis7789 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 21:07:27 PDT 2004

--0-129087876-1096085247=:14138

Hi. I'm Evan Lewis, the bassist for the band Caribou Foot and my other band, TimeFrame, will be playing at LAST GASP VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE at THE ROSE Concert Hall in Medina on October 1 at 10PM. www.therosetheater.com

We play an instrumental blend of fusion/progressive/jam music with a trio of guitar, bass and drums. We call it "Progressive jam for your fusion toast." And we'd love for anyone to come out and support this registration drive and and all the other bands playing that night.

Thanks very much -Evan
www.TimeFrameMusic.com
www.cariboufoot.com

--0-129087876-1096085247=:14138

<DIV>Hi. I'm Evan Lewis, the bassist for the band Caribou Foot and my other band, TimeFrame, will be playing at LAST GASP VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE at THE ROSE Concert Hall in Medina on October 1 at 10PM. <A href="http://www.therosetheater.com" target=_blank>www.therosetheater.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We play an instrumental blend of fusion/progressive/jam music with a trio of guitar, bass and drums. We call it "Progressive jam for your fusion toast." And we'd love for anyone to come out and support this registration drive and and all the other bands playing that night. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks very much -Evan </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.TimeFrameMusic.com">www.TimeFrameMusic.com</A></DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.cariboufoot.com">www.cariboufoot.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Express yourself with Y! Messenger! Free. <a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/msgr/evt=26089/*http://messenger.yahoo.com">Download now</a>.
--0-129087876-1096085247=:14138--