[NEohioPAL]Sideline Design Scenic Studio Closing SALE

Claudia Lynch shoes at claudialynch.com
Mon Oct 4 07:29:35 PDT 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3179730575_406847_MIME_Part

Here is an event I'm sure will interest your readers. We appreciete your
including it in your daily emails.
If you have any questions or would like further details, here are our phone
numbers---
Sideline Design: 216-391-7000
Home & Claudia's studio: 440-356-2535
Jim's Cell: 216-832-4466

Thanks so much, and have a fun day!

--------=20

GIVE YOURSELF SOME PROPS at the Sideline Design Scenic Studio Closing SALE

After more than 24 years in business, Jim Gelarden of Sideline Design has
decided to close his scenery and props studio in order to focus on his
career in film production design. A huge sale will be held at the Sidleine
Design studio on Friday and Saturday, October 8 & 9, 9 AM - 3 PM. The studi=
is located at the rear of the Shovel Works Building, 1588 East 40th Street.
Items include roomsful of furniture, rugs, lamps and draperies, rafters of
Christmas, party and holiday decorations, zillions of pictures, frames and
signs, lots of antiques like vintage radios, cameras and telephones...the
list goes on and on. Also included in this sale are studio items like
backdrops, =B3apple boxes=B2, flats, Formica, lumber, windows and doors. There
are even some props and set pieces that were used in the commercials and
movies Jim has worked on, including =B3Telling Lies in America=B2 and
=B3Seabiscuit=B2. The weirdest stuff =8B and there=B9s plenty of it =8B includes
gigantic balls of yarn (totally fake, wound on big rubber balls, from an
Ohio Lottery commercial starring Leslie Nielsen), a boxful of old beauty
school practice heads (great for Halloween decor) and a couple of bee
smokers. The prices are great and the sawdust is free, so please wear old
clothes and real shoes (i.e., no sandals). Absolutely no children will be
admitted.=20
--=20
Claudia Lynch
shoes at claudialynch.com
http://www.claudialynch.com

--MS_Mac_OE_3179730575_406847_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Sideline Design Scenic Studio Closing SALE</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Here is an event I'm sure will interest your readers. We appreciete your in=
cluding it in your daily emails. <BR>
If you have any questions or would like further details, here are our phone=
 numbers---<BR>
Sideline Design: 216-391-7000<BR>
Home & Claudia's studio: 440-356-2535<BR>
Jim's Cell: 216-832-4466<BR>
<BR>
Thanks so much, and have a fun day!<BR>
<BR>
-------- <BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"4">GIVE YOURSELF SOME PROPS at the Sideline Design Scenic Studi=
o Closing SALE<BR>
<BR>
After more than 24 years in business, Jim Gelarden of Sideline Design has d=
ecided to close his scenery and props studio in order to focus on his career=
 in film production design. A huge sale will be held at the Sidleine Design =
studio on Friday and Saturday, October 8 & 9, 9 AM - 3 PM. The studio is=
[...]
solutely no children will be admitted. <BR>
</FONT>-- <BR>
Claudia Lynch<BR>
shoes at claudialynch.com<BR>
http://www.claudialynch.com<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3179730575_406847_MIME_Part--