[NEohioPAL]clarifying instructors needed

Poetickel at aol.com Poetickel at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 12:32:19 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1096918338

Instructors are need for programming for the Adults Division in the Shaker
Heights Community Life/Rec Department. You can read more about our department at
www.shakeronline.com

I am planning for Winter 2005-- no classes will start until January.
Please respond to the e-mail I originally posted
kelly.harris at ci.shaker-heights.oh.us

Thanks
Kelly

I do not do children's/teen programming. I will check with the person to see
if it is OK to forward information to him.

-------------------------------1096918338

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Instructors are need for programming for the Adults Division in th=
e Shaker Heights Community Life/Rec Department. You can read more about our=20=
department at <A href=3D"http://www.shakeronline.com">www.shakeronline.com</=
A> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am planning for Winter 2005-- no classes will start until January. </=

<DIV>Please respond to the e-mail I originally posted  <A href=3D"mailt=
o:kelly.harris at ci.shaker-heights.oh.us">kelly.harris at ci.shaker-heights.oh.us=
</A> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>Kelly </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>I do not do children's/teen programming. I will check with the person t=
o see if it is OK to forward information to him.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>