[NEohioPAL]MOVING SALE DIVERSE AND HIGH QUALITY STUFF!

Richard Boothroyd rboothie at zoominternet.net
Mon Oct 4 12:33:51 PDT 2004

Well I supposed the one benefit of divorce is that a lot of high quality
stuff that has too much of a connection to the marriage is best sold off
than argued over,

On Tuesday and Wednesday October 5 and October 6, I will be selling items
including a SOLID CHERRY SHAKER DINING ROOM SET, MAHAGONY BEDROOM SET,
EXERCIZE EQUIPMENT, HERMAN MILLER TASK TABLES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT, FLAT
DRAWING FILE AND FURNISHINGS, PRIMATIVE REPRODUCTIONS, A CANOE AND OTHER
ITEMS.

We were forced to move up our moving date to Thursday and although I have a
storage space, I would prefer not to have to deal with moving these pieces.

Location is in MEDINA very near I-71 and SR 18.  Email if interested and I
will forward directions and a phone number.