[NEohioPAL]SOON! auditions and registration for FAIRMOUNT PERFORMING ARTS CAMP - SUMMER, 2005

fredsternfeld fredsternfeld at fredsternfeld.com
Mon Oct 4 21:47:02 PDT 2004

------=_NextPart_000_077F_01C4AA74.D7745470

FAIRMOUNT PERFORMING ARTS CAMP
Fred Sternfeld <http://www.fredsternfeld.com> , Camp Director

Offering training to children, teens and young adults who are serious
about theater and have professional aspirations.

We will be announcing our program for next summer, holding auditions,
and opening registration soon !

A few teasers:
Professional Training Intensives for ages 9 - 21
2 - Three week sessions
Each session will offer Musical Theater, Contemporary Theater and
Shakespeare, with an option to specialize in one area

Did you know
that two of our registered students from last summer are currently
appearing or are about to appear on Broadway?

To get on our mailing list to receive a Summer, 2005 brochure, please
call Shirley at Fairmount Center for the Creative and
<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/> Performing Arts, 440-338-3171

Here is what our students and parents had to say about last summer .....

Hey Fred, It's Rachel Galambos,

Camp was so much FUN.  I learned a lot in such a short time. I am
looking forward to joining you again for 3rd session!  I was also
wondering if you could send me out a list of everyone's email and phone
number from 1st session. I would really like to keep contact with all of
them.  Well, thank you again for a fun filled 3 weeks.  I hope I can do
it for the next few years.

Rachel Galambos

Hey Fred!

    This is Emma Schreibman. Can you send me all the email addresses of
the kids at camp?  I want to keep in touch with all of them!  If you can
that'd be great! And I just have to say that this camp was fantastic.  I
learned so much and I will most definitely use everything I learned at
camp in my acting career.  It was so much fun! I will do it next year,
and hopefully throughout high school!  This has been the best camp I
have been to.  I have learned so many "tools" that I will use in the
future !  Thank you!

EMMA

"We fully expected Fairmount Performing Arts Camp to be fantastic, under
the leadership of Fred Sternfeld and his talented staff.  However, our
daughter's experience far exceeded our expectations.  She attended
master classes led by some of NE Ohio's top directors and actors, which
taught her new techniques for auditions and performance.  In addition to
the theater classes, the campers really enjoyed the "traditional" camp
activities in a beautiful setting.  She could not wait to get to camp
every morning.  The campers formed such strong bonds over the 3 week
session that their goodbyes on the last day were full of tears and
emotions."
Jeff and Carol Wahl

"Carol (Pribble), Sean (Szaller), Doug (Rossi), Fred (Sternfeld), Alicia
(Kahn) and Heidi (Herczeg) were a dream-team of acting teachers"  "very
memorable experiences"  "If you want to learn about acting you will hit
the jackpot here"
David Wallace

"So Good !!!"  "Excellent Staff ,,, all great to work with"  "I can't
say enough about Andrew May, Tom Fulton, Sean Cercone and Cathy Albers
... they each taught me something different"  "The camp gave me so much
polish as an actor"
Anonymous

Dear Fred,
I wanted to thank you so much for the wonderful experience I had at
camp.  I'm so thrilled I got to work with some of the most talented
teachers and actors in Cleveland.  I feel I have grown so much as an
actress, and thanks to you, CP, Alicia, Doug, Heidi and Sean I now have
a "tool box" that I can use for the rest of my life. After having the
audition workshop with CP, I now feel prepared to walk into any audition
and know all of the right things to do.  Also, through scene study class
I learned so much about not judging your character and making strong
choices which are both important skills that I can use for any character
I ever play.  Not only did I learn a lot, but I also made some of my
best friends at camp.  I went into camp knowing only a few people and
came out with 30 close friends who I can depend on and talk to about
anything.  I wish I was able participate in more than just one session,
because these past three weeks have been an incredible experience that I
will remember forever.
Sincerely,
Jane Larson

"Amazing Staff"  "I learned a lot"  "I really had a great time meeting
other teen actors in the area"
Drew Waxman

Dear Mr. Sternfeld,

I would like to take a moment to Thank You and the whole staff at the
Theater Camp.

My daughter Megan Roose, thoroughly enjoyed herself.  She came home
every day with a new experience or story to share.   In her words, "she
learned something new every day."  She looked forward every morning to
getting out to the camp.  She admitted that at first she did not want to
attend the sleepover as she was a bit nervous but by the time Friday
rolled around, nothing would have stopped her from going.  She has taken
different classes over the years in drama, vocal and music, but to date
she had not experienced anything to compare to this.

She made new friendships, learned new techniques, received praise and
constructive criticism.  She learned things about herself which can only
help her decide on where to go or what to do next.  This was one of
those experiences she'll be talking about for years to come.

As far as I'm concerned, the Fairmount Music Theater camp was worth it's
weight in gold.  Bravo!!!

Many thanks and best wishes to all involved.

See you at the Picnic.

Sincerely,
Magdaline Farone

"I had never tried a camp before, but I quickly felt like a part of a
great, talented community, united by theater"
Steve Melis

"This was an awesome experience for Adrienne.  I am grateful for the
opportunity.  The staff was terrific and related well to the campers."

Susan Jones

"Annie looked forward to going to camp everyday.  Great group of
talented kids who seemed to form a close knit bond in a short period of
time."

Susan Locke

"I thought that the program was fabulous and I would recommend it to
anyone who is interested in theatre."

Annie Locke

"This was the most rewarding & fun theater program I have ever
experienced.  I learned so much and had an amazing time.  Thank You !"

Anonymous

"It was an amazing learning experience.  I would recommend it to anyone
interested in having tons of fun and learning in a theatrical
environment."

Caitlin Noah

"It was a lot of fun.  I learned so much and I can't wait to come back
next year."

Megan Roose

"I learned a ton overall, great that we had so many workshops w/
fabulous guest artists.  Loved working w/ CP, Fred & Sean . impressed by
all staff's coaching"

Rosie Lipman

"This program was wonderful.  I'm really glad that the main focus of
camp is to take classes & learn from many superb professionals instead
of just putting on a show.  We need to learn the fundamentals before we
worry about performing because then we can take what we learned and
apply it to the stage.  The camp just needs to be longer so that there
is more time for classes and other new activities. The 'toolbox' of all
the new skills & techniques I learned are so valuable and will surely
help me with any theatre I do in the future - thanks for the great
experience !"

Anne Markt

"Superb.  I think camp should be at least a week longer."

Alex Laforce-Marzullo

"Loved the camp.  Taught me a lot about myself.  Learned a lot, enjoyed
teachers and campers."

Halle Morse

"I am so thankful to be able to do this summer program.  I would really
like to thank Fred & CP & staff.  I really enjoyed the whole thing."

Anonymous

"I loved this program.  I learned so much.  This was one of the best
experiences of my life.  I love improv.  I learned a lot and had a
blast."

AJ Abelman

"This was such an amazing experience . like Mary Poppins, perfect in
every way !  I made friends from all over. I met amazing directors and
learned so much.  I will definitely recommend this camp to my friends
who are serious about theatre."

Jenn Grobe

"I really enjoyed studying with all of the instructors, everyone was
really helpful and I learned so much!  Two weeks was too short.  I
really learned a lot these past two weeks and I had fun doing it."

Caitlin Bolden

"I loved it.  If this camp went on forever I would be so happy.  I've
learned so much and I'm definitely coming back next year because
there'll be so much more to learn & more fun to be had & friends to make
and love."

Heather Farr

"I thought it was amazing. But I do wish that it was longer.  I learned
so much! And I had a blast. This camp rocks."

Sara Masterson

"Fun! Awesome! Very helpful! Very educational.  I had an amazing
experience.  I have tons of memories and tons of new friends."

CJ Bonde

"The staff are amazing! I love all of you!  I loved all that I learned
and the fact that I made so many new friends.  I loved this program. I
never thought I was actually good at what I do until now."

Sharon Pearlman

"I have to say this is a program that is really fantastic. I can only
say - keep it going and keep standards high. We would love to see
something like it available all year long! Thanks so much for all your
hard work and dedication to the arts. Rachel learned so much and grew
leaps and bounds as a performer. I have watched her confidence in
herself improve and her commitment to her profession deepen.  She has
formed some wonderful friendships. I can't think of a better way for her
to spend the summer. Thanks for helping her get one step closer to her
goal of being a professional performer someday and for providing the
leadership and dedication to make this such a successful program.  I
know Rachel is looking forward to working with you again in the future."

Lori Galambos

"The whole experience was excellent for our daughter.  She learned a
tremendous amount, and she had a lot of fun and built great friendships
and camaraderie."

Anonymous

"I am honored to have been a part of what you are doing here.  This is
one of the best performing arts camps that I have ever attended.  I was
motivated by the challenges that the staff offered me, and I really
appreciated the care & attention that they so willingly gave.  I was
inspired and empowered by Tom Fulton, guided and encouraged by Sean
Cercone, & invigorated and excited by Andrew May. Thank you for giving
us time with Andrew. It was more than wonderful.  Thank you so much for
offering this program - I found it incredibly stimulating. The
experience has equipped and empowered me in my dreams for the future."

B. Ruth Hitchcock

"I really enjoyed it!  I learned a lot!  It's all great! I'll never
forget any of the amazing people and memories! I'm definitely coming
back next year!"

Adrienne Jones

"I learned so much and had enormous fun! The staff were so wonderful.
Loved it!"

Rachel Nagin

"It was a great experience! The staff was very supportive & helpful. The
guest artist workshops were superb!  They helped immeasurably and were
extremely enjoyable.  The overnight was a wonderful chance to bond &
really get to know the other kids.  Even though is was practically a
monsoon, it was Incredibly Fun !"

Rachel Kenney

"AMAZING!  What an incredible program - where else could you ever get so
many unbelievable guest artist workshops with Cleveland's best day after
day for two straight weeks?  SO COOL!  I had been looking forward to
camp all summer and knew it was going to be great, but I could never
have imagined it would be such an absolutely amazing opportunity."

Erin Barnes

"The staff were really helpful and pleasant. I learned a lot!  Amazingly
fun and enjoyable! It was educational, great for meeting people, and, as
previously said, FUN!  I learned so much about theater! I now feel as
though I can better express myself through Shakespeare's words, and I
will never forget everyone I met here! This camp was wonderful!"

Betty Rosen

"I didn't want the session to end!  I had so much fun and learned so
much more than I could ever have anticipated. Thank you FPAC!"

Annie Marie Sivertson

"We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful opportunity for Hayley!
She has learned so much and had fun!  Can't wait until next summer & for
our younger daughter to be old enough!!"

The Hinelines

Dear Fred --

Thank you for allowing Liz to attend your camp.  What a wonderful
opportunity for aspiring thespians!  She learned so much about music,
dance and theatre - and made friends I'm sure she will have for years to
come.  Most days, I'd drive four hours to get to and from camp and I
would do it again.  Liz met wonderful people who share her interests.
Your camp encouraged the kids to give maximum effort in using their
gifts. Liz talked not just about theater, but the wonderful dynamics
between kids and how they helped each other.  Thank you. for giving Liz
an experience she will remember for the rest of her life.  We appreciate
all your effort.

Fondly,

Theresa Kerns

------=_NextPart_000_077F_01C4AA74.D7745470

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2180" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P><B><I><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
class=3D269431704-05102004><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D3><FONT =
size=3D5>FAIRMOUNT=20
PERFORMING ARTS CAMP</FONT> <FONT size=3D5><BR></FONT><FONT size=3D4><A=20
href=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com">Fred Sternfeld</A>, Camp=20
Director<BR></FONT><BR></FONT></SPAN></SPAN></I></B><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN =
class=3D269431704-05102004><FONT=20
color=3D#0000ff size=3D3>Offering training to children, teens and young =
adults who=20
are serious about theater and have professional=20
aspirations.</FONT></SPAN></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P><B><I><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
class=3D269431704-05102004><FONT color=3D#ff0000 size=3D3>We will be =
announcing our=20
program for next summer, holding auditions, and opening =
registration soon=20
!</FONT></SPAN></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P><B><I><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
class=3D269431704-05102004><FONT color=3D#008000 size=3D3><FONT =
size=3D5>A few=20
teasers:</FONT><BR></FONT></SPAN></SPAN></I></B><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN =
class=3D269431704-05102004><FONT=20
size=3D3><FONT color=3D#008000>Professional Training Intensives for ages =
9 - 21<BR>2=20
- Three week sessions<BR>Each session will offer Musical Theater,=20
Contemporary Theater and Shakespeare, with an option to specialize in =
one=20
area<BR></FONT><BR></FONT></SPAN></SPAN></I></B><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN =
class=3D269431704-05102004><FONT=20
size=3D3><BR><FONT color=3D#0000ff><FONT size=3D5>Did you know</FONT> =
<BR>that two of=20
our registered students from last summer are currently appearing or are =
about to=20
appear on Broadway?</FONT></FONT></SPAN></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P><B><I><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
class=3D269431704-05102004><FONT color=3D#ff0000 size=3D3>To get on our =
mailing list=20
to receive a Summer, 2005 brochure, please call Shirley at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/">Fairmount Center for the =
Creative and=20
Performing Arts</A>, 440-338-3171</FONT></SPAN></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P><B><I><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
class=3D269431704-05102004><FONT color=3D#0000ff=20
size=3D3>----------------------------------------------------------------=
--------------------------------------------------------</FONT></SPAN></S=
PAN></I></B></P>
<P><B><I><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
class=3D269431704-05102004><FONT size=3D4>Here is what our students and =
parents had=20
to say about last summer .....</FONT></SPAN></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P><B><I><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
class=3D269431704-05102004><FONT =
size=3D3></FONT></SPAN></SPAN></I></B> </P>
<P><B><I><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><FONT =
size=3D3>Hey Fred,=20
It’s Rachel Galambos,<?xml:namespace prefix =3D o ns =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"=20
/><o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P><B><I><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><FONT =
size=3D3>Camp was so=20
much FUN.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned a lot =
in such a=20
short time. I am looking forward to joining you again for 3rd =
session!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I was also wondering if you =
could send=20
me out a list of everyone’s email and phone number from 1st =
session. I would=20
really like to keep contact with all of them.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Well<SPAN=20
class=3D269431704-05102004>,</SPAN> thank you again for a fun filled 3 =
weeks.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I hope I can do it for the =
next few=20
years.<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P><FONT size=3D3><B><I><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Rachel=20
Galambos</SPAN></I></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT =
size=3D3><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: #0080ff; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Hey =
Fred!</SPAN></STRONG><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT =
size=3D3><STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"BACKGROUND: #fdfdfd; COLOR: #0080ff; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">   =20
This is Emma Schreibman. Can you send me all the email addresses of the =
kids at=20
camp?  I want to keep in touch with all of them!  If you can =
that'd be=20
great! And I just have to say that this camp was fantastic.  I =
learned=20
so much and I will most definitely use everything I learned at =
camp in my=20
acting career.  It was so much fun! I will do it next year, and =
hopefully=20
throughout high school!  This has been the best camp I have been =
to. =20
I have learned so many "tools" that I <U>will</U> use in the future =
! =20
Thank you!</SPAN></STRONG><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT =
size=3D3><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"BACKGROUND: #fdfdfd; COLOR: #0080ff; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">EMMA</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: purple; FONT-FAMILY: Andy; =
mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">"We=20
fully expected Fairmount Performing Arts Camp to be fantastic, under the =

leadership of Fred Sternfeld and his talented staff.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>However, our daughter’s =
experience far=20
exceeded our expectations.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>She=20
attended master classes led by some of NE Ohio’s top directors and =
actors, which=20
taught her new techniques for auditions and performance.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>In addition to the theater =
classes, the=20
campers really enjoyed the “traditional” camp activities in =
a beautiful=20
setting.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>She could not =
wait to get=20
to camp every morning.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>The campers=20
formed such strong bonds over the 3 week session that their goodbyes on =
the last=20
day were full of tears and emotions."<BR>Jeff and Carol=20
Wahl<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText3 style=3D"MARGIN: auto 0in"><STRONG><FONT =
size=3D3><FONT=20
color=3D#0000a0><FONT face=3D"Bookman Old Style">"Carol (Pribble), Sean =
(Szaller),=20
Doug (Rossi), Fred (Sternfeld), Alicia (Kahn) and Heidi =
(Herczeg) were=20
a dream-team of acting teachers"  "very memorable =
experiences"  "If=20
you want to learn about acting you will hit the jackpot here"<BR>David=20
Wallace<SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></FONT></FONT></STRONG></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; =
mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><I><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D3><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">"So Good =
!!!" =20
"Excellent Staff ,,, all great to work with"  "I can't say =
enough=20
about Andrew May, Tom Fulton<SPAN class=3D269431704-05102004>, Sean=20
Cercone</SPAN> and Cathy Albers ... they each taught me something=20
different"  "The camp gave me so much polish as an=20
actor"<BR>Anonymous</SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></STRONG></I></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText2 style=3D"MARGIN: auto 0in"><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
color=3D#004080><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"><STRONG>Dear Fred,<BR>I =
wanted to=20
thank you so much for the wonderful experience I had at camp.  I'm =
so=20
thrilled I got to work with some of the most talented teachers and =
actors in=20
Cleveland.  I feel I have grown so much as an actress, and thanks =
to you,=20
CP, Alicia, Doug, Heidi and Sean I now have a "tool box" that I can use =
for the=20
rest of my life. After having the audition workshop with CP, I now =
feel=20
prepared to walk into any audition and know all of the right things to =
do. =20
Also, through scene study class I learned so much about not judging your =

character and making strong choices which are both important skills that =
I can=20
use for any character I ever play.  Not only did I learn a lot, but =
I also=20
made some of my best friends at camp.  I went into camp knowing =
only a few=20
people and came out with 30 close friends who I can depend on and talk =
to about=20
anything.  I wish I was able participate in more than just one =
session,=20
because these past three weeks have been an incredible experience that I =
will=20
remember forever.<BR>Sincerely, <BR>Jane Larson<SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: =
black"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></STRONG></FONT></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: auto 0in"><FONT color=3D#0000ff=20
size=3D3><STRONG>"Amazing Staff"  "I learned a lot"  "I really =
had a=20
great time meeting other teen actors in the area"<BR>Drew=20
Waxman</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoBodyText style=3D"MARGIN: auto 0in"><STRONG><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: 'Berlin Sans FB =
Demi'; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Dear=20
Mr. Sternfeld,<BR><BR>I would like to take a moment to Thank You and the =
whole=20
staff at the Theater Camp.<BR><BR>My daughter Megan =
Roose, thoroughly=20
enjoyed herself.  She came home every day with a new experience or =
story to=20
share.   In her words, "she learned something new every =
day." =20
She looked forward every morning to getting out to the camp.  She =
admitted=20
that at first she did not want to attend the sleepover as she was a bit =
nervous=20
but by the time Friday rolled around, nothing would have stopped her =
from=20
going.  She has taken different classes over the years in drama, =
vocal and=20
music, but to date she had not experienced anything to compare to=20
this.<BR><BR>She made new friendships, learned new techniques, received =
praise=20
and constructive criticism.  She learned things about herself which =
can=20
only help her decide on where to go or what to do next.  This was =
one of=20
those experiences she'll be talking about for years to come.<BR><BR>As =
far as=20
I'm concerned, the Fairmount Music Theater camp was worth it's weight in =

gold.  Bravo!!!<BR><BR>Many thanks and best wishes to all=20
involved.<BR><BR>See you at the Picnic.<BR><BR>Sincerely,<BR>Magdaline=20
Farone</SPAN></I><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: navy; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></STRONG></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; =
mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><SPAN><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D3>"I had never tried a camp before, but I quickly felt like a =
part of a=20
great, talented community, united by theater"<BR>Steve=20
Melis<BR><o:p></o:p></FONT></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times =
New Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“This was an awesome experience for Adrienne.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I am grateful for the =
opportunity.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The staff was terrific and =
related well=20
to the campers.”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times =
New Roman'">Susan=20
Jones</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“Annie looked forward to going to camp everyday.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Great group of talented kids =
who seemed=20
to form a close knit bond in a short period of=20
time.”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3>Susan Locke<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Elephant; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“I thought that the program was fabulous and I would =
recommend it to=20
anyone who is interested in =
theatre.”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Elephant; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Annie=20
Locke</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“This was the most rewarding & fun theater program I =
have ever=20
experienced.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned so =
much and=20
had an amazing time.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>Thank You=20
!”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'">Anonymous</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Andy; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">“It=20
was an amazing learning experience.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>I would recommend it to anyone interested in having tons of fun =
and=20
learning in a theatrical environment.”<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Andy; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">Caitlin=20
Noah</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“It was a lot of fun.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes">  </SPAN>I=20
learned so much and I can’t wait to come back next=20
year.”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3>Megan Roose<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“I learned a ton overall, great that we had so many =
workshops w/ fabulous=20
guest artists.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Loved =
working w/ CP,=20
Fred & Sean … impressed by all staff’s=20
coaching”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'">Rosie=20
Lipman</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century Gothic'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: =
Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“This program was wonderful.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>I’m really glad that the main focus of camp is to take =
classes &=20
learn from many superb professionals instead of just putting on a =
show.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>We need to learn the =
fundamentals before=20
we worry about performing because then we can take what we learned and =
apply it=20
to the stage.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The camp =
just needs=20
to be longer so that there is more time for classes and other new =
activities.=20
The ‘toolbox’ of all the new skills & techniques I =
learned are so valuable=20
and will surely help me with any theatre I do in the future – =
thanks for the=20
great experience !”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century Gothic'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: =
Arial">Anne=20
Markt</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“Superb.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I =
think camp should=20
be at least a week longer.”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3>Alex Laforce-Marzullo<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">“Loved=20
the camp.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Taught me a lot =
about=20
myself.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Learned a lot, =
enjoyed=20
teachers and campers.”<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">Halle=20
Morse</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“I am so thankful to be able to do this summer =
program.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I would really like to thank =
Fred &=20
CP & staff.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I really =
enjoyed=20
the whole thing.”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'">Anonymous</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #003300; FONT-FAMILY: 'Berlin Sans FB =
Demi'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: =
Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">“I=20
loved this program.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I =
learned so=20
much.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>This was one of the =
best=20
experiences of my life.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I =
love=20
improv.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned a lot =
and had a=20
blast.”<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #003300; FONT-FAMILY: 'Berlin Sans FB =
Demi'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: =
Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">AJ=20
Abelman</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: teal; FONT-FAMILY: 'Lucida Calligraphy'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: =
Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“This was such an amazing experience … like Mary =
Poppins, perfect in=20
every way !<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I made =
friends from all=20
over. I met amazing directors and learned so much.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I will definitely recommend =
this camp to=20
my friends who are serious about =
theatre.”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: teal; FONT-FAMILY: 'Lucida Calligraphy'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: =
Arial">Jenn=20
Grobe</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“I really enjoyed studying with all of the instructors, =
everyone was=20
really helpful and I learned so much!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>Two weeks was too short.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>I=20
really learned a lot these past two weeks and I had fun doing=20
it.”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Caitlin=20
Bolden</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“I loved it.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>If this camp=20
went on forever I would be so happy.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>I’ve learned so much and I’m definitely coming back =
next year because=20
there’ll be so much more to learn & more fun to be had & =
friends to make=20
and love.”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'">Heather=20
Farr</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: purple; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“I thought it was amazing. But I do wish that it was =
longer.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned so much! And I had a =
blast.=20
This camp rocks.”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: purple; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'">Sara=20
Masterson</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: #333399; FONT-FAMILY: Andy; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">“Fun!=20
Awesome! Very helpful! Very educational.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>I had an amazing experience.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>I have tons of memories and tons of new=20
friends.”<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: #333399; FONT-FAMILY: Andy; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">CJ=20
Bonde</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: maroon; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-size: =
12.0pt">“The=20
staff are amazing! I love all of you!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>I loved all that I learned and the fact that I made so many new=20
friends.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved this =
program. I=20
never thought I was actually good at what I do until=20
now.”<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: maroon; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-size: =
12.0pt">Sharon=20
Pearlman</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Elephant; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“I have to say this is a program that is really =
fantastic. I can only say=20
– keep it going and keep standards high. We would love to see =
something like it=20
available all year long! Thanks so much for all your hard work and =
dedication to=20
the arts. Rachel learned so much and grew leaps and bounds as a =
performer. I=20
have watched her confidence in herself improve and her commitment to her =

profession deepen.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>She =
has formed=20
some wonderful friendships. I can’t think of a better way for her =
to spend the=20
summer. Thanks for helping her get one step closer to her goal of being =
a=20
professional performer someday and for providing the leadership and =
dedication=20
to make this such a successful program.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>I know Rachel is looking forward to working with you again in the =

future.”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Elephant; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Lori=20
Galambos</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Brush Script MT'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">“The=20
whole experience was excellent for our daughter.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>She learned a tremendous =
amount, and she=20
had a lot of fun and built great friendships and=20
camaraderie.”<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Brush Script MT'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">Anonymous</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“I am honored to have been a part of what you are doing =
here.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>This is one of the best =
performing arts=20
camps that I have ever attended.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>I=20
was motivated by the challenges that the staff offered me, and I really=20
appreciated the care & attention that they so willingly gave.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I was inspired and empowered =
by Tom=20
Fulton, guided and encouraged by Sean Cercone, & invigorated and =
excited by=20
Andrew May. Thank you for giving us time with Andrew. It was more than=20
wonderful.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Thank you so =
much for=20
offering this program – I found it incredibly stimulating. The =
experience has=20
equipped and empowered me in my dreams for the=20
future.“<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'">B.=20
Ruth Hitchcock</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Clarendon Condensed'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman">“I really enjoyed it!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned a lot!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It’s all great! =
I’ll never forget any of=20
the amazing people and memories! I’m definitely coming back next=20
year!”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"><B><SPAN =

style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Clarendon Condensed'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">Adrienne=20
Jones</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Clarendon Condensed'; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Clarendon Condensed'; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: #993300; FONT-FAMILY: Broadway; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“I learned so much and had enormous fun! The staff were =
so=20
wonderful.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Loved=20
it!”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: #993300; FONT-FAMILY: Broadway; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Rachel=20
Nagin</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Broadway; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Broadway; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“It was a <U>great</U> experience! The staff was very =
supportive &=20
helpful. The guest artist workshops were superb!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>They helped immeasurably and =
were=20
extremely enjoyable.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The =
overnight=20
was a wonderful chance to bond & really get to know the other =
kids.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Even though is was practically =
a=20
monsoon, it was <U>Incredibly Fun</U> =
!”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'">Rachel=20
Kenney</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: purple; FONT-FAMILY: Elephant; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“AMAZING!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  =
</SPAN>What an incredible=20
program – where else could you ever get so many unbelievable guest =
artist=20
workshops with Cleveland’s best day after day for two straight =
weeks?<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>SO COOL!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I had been looking forward to =
camp all=20
summer and knew it was going to be great, but I could never have =
imagined it=20
would be such an absolutely amazing=20
opportunity.”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: purple; FONT-FAMILY: Elephant; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Erin=20
Barnes</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Elephant; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Elephant; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #003300; FONT-FAMILY: Parade; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">“The=20
staff were really helpful and pleasant. I learned a lot!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Amazingly fun and enjoyable! =
It was=20
educational, great for meeting people, and, as previously said, =
FUN!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned so much about =
theater! I now=20
feel as though I can better express myself through Shakespeare’s =
words, and I=20
will never forget everyone I met here! This camp was=20
wonderful!”<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #003300; FONT-FAMILY: Parade; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">Betty=20
Rosen</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: 'Lucida Console'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: =
Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“I didn’t want the session to end!<SPAN =
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>I had so much fun and learned so much more than I could ever have =

anticipated. Thank you FPAC!”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: 'Lucida Console'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: =
Arial">Annie=20
Marie Sivertson</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Lucida Console'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times =
New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: maroon; FONT-FAMILY: Georgia; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3>“We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful opportunity =
for=20
Hayley!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>She has learned =
so much and=20
had fun!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Can’t wait =
until next=20
summer & for our younger daughter to be old=20
enough!!”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: maroon; FONT-FAMILY: Georgia; mso-fareast-font-family: =
'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">The=20
Hinelines</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Georgia; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Georgia; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: #333399; FONT-FAMILY: Eurostile; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: =
Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3>Dear Fred --<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: #333399; FONT-FAMILY: Eurostile; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: =
Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3>Thank you for allowing Liz to attend your camp.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>What a wonderful opportunity =
for=20
aspiring thespians!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>She =
learned so=20
much about music, dance and theatre – and made friends I’m =
sure she will have=20
for years to come.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Most =
days, I’d=20
drive four hours to get to and from camp and I would do it again.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Liz met wonderful people who =
share her=20
interests. Your camp encouraged the kids to give maximum effort in using =
their=20
gifts. Liz talked not just about theater, but the wonderful dynamics =
between=20
kids and how they helped each other.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes"> =20
</SPAN>Thank you… for giving Liz an experience she will remember =
for the rest of=20
her life.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>We appreciate =
all your=20
effort.<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: #333399; FONT-FAMILY: Eurostile; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: =
Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3> <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: #333399; FONT-FAMILY: Eurostile; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: =
Arial"><FONT=20
size=3D3>Fondly,<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: #333399; FONT-FAMILY: Eurostile; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: =
Arial">Theresa=20
Kerns</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'">=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_077F_01C4AA74.D7745470--