[NEohioPAL]Please read!

z h athenaghost_6 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 5 00:45:43 PDT 2004

--0-95627837-1096962343=:81452

I figured if I begged you would read!

Need something to do before Kevin Kellyoke?   (did I spell it right?)

WELL!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Head to the Battle of the Bartenders at McCarthy's (on Detroit in Lakewood) THIS WED!!!!!!

Everyone's favorite Cain/Japheth/Dominatrix Transvestite/Karaoke Hosting Drag Queen/Billy Crocker/All Around Nice Guy and his good gal Friday (Carrie Sunday) will be competing to be Best In Sales from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM!  Just look for the hot boy in the cowboy hat with naked ladies on it!

If I know you, you'd better be there!  If I don't, PLEASE!  Come have a beer or two!

Stop by and get crocked before you head off to Cronies!  Or after you croon a tune, stop in for a frothy adult beverage!  Come celebrate hump day!  Remember!  McCarthy's!  (East of the Beck, across from the YMCA) 9:00-1:00 (PM to AM!)

I love you all!

See you Wed.!

--0-95627837-1096962343=:81452

<DIV>I figured if I begged you would read!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Need something to do before Kevin Kellyoke?   (did I spell it right?)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>WELL!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Head to the Battle of the Bartenders at McCarthy's (on Detroit in Lakewood) THIS WED!!!!!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Everyone's favorite Cain/Japheth/Dominatrix Transvestite/Karaoke Hosting Drag Queen/Billy Crocker/All Around Nice Guy and his good gal Friday (Carrie Sunday) will be competing to be Best In Sales from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM!  Just look for the hot boy in the cowboy hat with naked ladies on it!  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If I know you, you'd better be there!  If I don't, PLEASE!  Come have a beer or two!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Stop by and get crocked before you head off to Cronies!  Or after you croon a tune, stop in for a frothy adult beverage!  Come celebrate hump day!  Remember!  McCarthy's!  (East of the Beck, across from the YMCA) 9:00-1:00 (PM to AM!)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I love you all!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>See you Wed.!</DIV>